997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Do 997.1 Turbo Wheels come in Narrow Body Fitment?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 06:41 AM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
recently put on set of turbos on my C4, love them and they are very easy to keep clean

Old 03-02-2013, 11:05 AM
chaycek is infamous around these parts
Post pics when you get them on!

Old 03-09-2013, 04:47 PM
terpsred has a spectacular aura aboutterpsred has a spectacular aura about
Got my new wheels on - Turbo Fitment on Narrow Body

Closing out the thread that I started, I just got my "new" wheels on. These are the turbo fitment wheels on my narrow body 997.1 C2. The fitment is almost identical to the aftermarket wheels I was looking at. I got a real nice deal from aa909, thanks to him and the forum for all of the great info.

The wheels fit with no rubbing at all, even at full turn lock. My car is stock height so there is no issues with clearance in travel at all. The rear wheels are closer to flush than my lobsters by 16mm and to my eye they fit great. The tops of the wheels to not protrude past the fender wells in any way. the front wheels are 1/4 inch wider on each side. The extra full inch of rubber up front is nice to have.

Attached Images  

Last edited by terpsred; 03-09-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:52 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by terpsred
Closing out the thread that I started, I just got my "new" wheels on. These are the turbo fitment wheels on my narrow body 997.1 C2. The fitment is almost identical to the aftermarket wheels I was looking at. I got a real nice deal from a member of the other forum.

The wheels fit with no rubbing at all, even at full turn lock. My car is stock height so there is no issues with clearance in travel at all. The rear wheels are closer to flush than my lobsters by 16mm and to my eye they fit great. The tops of the wheels to not protrude past the fender wells in any way. the front wheels are 1/4 inch wider on each side. The extra full inch of rubber up front is nice to have.
Great news - looks great. How'd you get more rubber up front - bigger tires?

Old 03-09-2013, 06:06 PM
terpsred has a spectacular aura aboutterpsred has a spectacular aura about
The turbo wheels are 8.5 inches wide vs my lobsters that were 8 inches wide. That's the extra inch.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Mikkofin is infamous around these parts
Closing out the thread that I started, I just got my "new" wheels on. These are the turbo fitment wheels on my narrow body 997.1 C2. The fitment is almost identical to the aftermarket wheels I was looking at. I got a real nice deal from aa909, thanks to him and the forum for all of the great info.

Very nice! Great fit! (like I also stated before)

Old 03-10-2013, 08:32 AM
fc2s is infamous around these partsfc2s is infamous around these parts

They look great!
I can't wait get mine installed in a couple of weeks.