997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

187 my porsche dealer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 05:32 AM
Carnut12 is infamous around these parts
Did you contact Carfax yet?? They have to know when it was reported to them, I would bet they might even tell you what shop reported it to them. This will clarify everything and stop all the speculation. If it was done the week you bought it to me you absolutley have a legal claim with the dealer, if it did not you need to move on.

By the way sorry to hear about your troubles, most dealers will do anything to make a sale.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:21 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Carnut12
Did you contact Carfax yet?? They have to know when it was reported to them, I would bet they might even tell you what shop reported it to them. This will clarify everything and stop all the speculation. If it was done the week you bought it to me you absolutley have a legal claim with the dealer, if it did not you need to move on.

By the way sorry to hear about your troubles, most dealers will do anything to make a sale.
Well he hasn't posted in 10 days - maybe just a "drive-by" post and when he didn't get any "love", he moved on.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by 911F1
PCNA will do nothing. They will say it's a dealer issue. Believe me I know. The dealer won't care that you call them. They know they can't make them do anything.
I'm the OP of the Pacific Porsche nightmare thread. Once again I want to warn everyone. Things aren't always what they seem to be. I don't trust any dealer now and its sad to say. But its the truth.

I feel for you Pumpkimp. Stay strong and do some investigation. Thats how I ended up finding what I found. They do a good job in hiding the dirty work. I hope Karma is on your side and the dealer gets what they deserve. 1 month of no car sales
I have been a member here for a long time and seen all kinds of crazy posts. But to flame a dealer when you bought the car from a 3rd party is unreal.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:41 PM
pumpkimp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Carnut12

yes i spoke to carfax and they are removing the report. autocheck has a date of 11/21/12 but i dont know what will happen. my car is being sold on ebay in 10 minutes.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:48 PM
pumpkimp is infamous around these parts
accident report gone. see what kind of joke carfax is. their website is the blueprint for online frauds that scam people out of money. why they became so relevant is beyond me.