997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RichM3
Some really beautiful interiors here! Question for the group. I have the full leather interior and have read some posts recommending conditioning the leather on the dash and others recommending against it. Is there any harm conditioning it with a high quality conditioner that contains UV protectant? Thanks for the advice.
I have the exact same question! I have heard what you've heard as well and am concerned about my beautiful dashboard being harmed by the harsh Florida sun. I am going to have the windshield tinted with clear Huper Optik film, but that wont SOLVE the problem

Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
Check out: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...nterior-11.htm

There's a cocoa leather leather interior w/deviated stitching and sport buckets about halfway down. Absolutely beautiful.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Mspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by NYC_Z06
Check out: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...nterior-11.htm

There's a cocoa leather leather interior w/deviated stitching and sport buckets about halfway down. Absolutely beautiful.
Link didn't work. But I think you're referring to this one:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3762561

This car's interior is one of the most gorgeous 997 interiors that I've ever seen!!!! It was the inspiration for many of my own upgrades. The 911 Sport Classic's interior is another one that I really admire, it's also full to the gills with leather.

Last edited by Mspeedster; 07-03-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:34 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
^ Correct. Was too lazy to re-post. Sorry.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:37 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
wow ! i've never seen the inner door sill in leather before.

Its gorgeous !!

But i wonder how it might look later, since that area can take lot of abuse..

Old 07-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Perk10
Figured I would contribute and help to revive this thread!

Including Leather:

-Full dash and doors
-Instrument surround
-A Pillar
-B Pillar
-Headliner

Beautiful and I bet your interior smells delightful. Lots of really nice interiors here.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Perk10
I have the exact same question! I have heard what you've heard as well and am concerned about my beautiful dashboard being harmed by the harsh Florida sun. I am going to have the windshield tinted with clear Huper Optik film, but that wont SOLVE the problem
We're fortunate here in S. California to have a plethora of very good and very knowledgable detailers. I've been told that the wrong product can hurt your leather dash more than not doing anything at all. However, I've never been told that using a high quality product, and the right product, can hurt.

I had all the windows (including the front windshield) on my 997 tinted with Airblue to help protect my expensive and very pretty (IMO) Carrera Red interior. I also used Leatherique and had very, very good results. Even though my car was almost always garaged it felt, smelled and appeared better the day I sold that car than the day I took delivery.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Domer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond repute
My Standard Sand Beige Interior

This started out as standard sand beige interior:

Old 01-16-2014, 05:54 PM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
bbywu... WOW just wow. any single complete 'wide' shots of the interior with the new steering wheel installed?

Originally Posted by bbywu

Old 01-16-2014, 06:16 PM
autobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bbywu
Where did you get your red gauge face? i want one!!! ;o)

Old 01-16-2014, 07:22 PM
GETU1 is infamous around these partsGETU1 is infamous around these parts

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Porsche_interior.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	322244  
Old 01-16-2014, 08:57 PM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
i have them on mine... and yup they do get a $h!tkicking from day to day usage.... however over time it looks better then scuffed up plastic.

ill take a pic of a 'real life' leather door sill when it gets warm.

Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
wow ! i've never seen the inner door sill in leather before.

Its gorgeous !!

But i wonder how it might look later, since that area can take lot of abuse..

Old 01-16-2014, 08:58 PM
myw
we could almost be twins!

Originally Posted by GETU1

Old 01-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Dashington is infamous around these parts
@MSpeedster

I was wondering if you knew what that colour interior is called from the factory? I have the same colour interior but as I bought used I never found out what that colour option was called.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:29 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
I have my Natural Brown leather center console in a box ready to go to the dealer on Monday for install while I'm away for 3 days in Atlanta on business….replacing my windshield as well!

When I return I'll have quite a different car….get a nice detail and she'll be ready for an awesome drive somewhere!

MSpeedster is my idol for leather!

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!