997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 09:50 AM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
cant wait to see it all installed.

Originally Posted by tommyv
I have my Natural Brown leather center console in a box ready to go to the dealer on Monday for install while I'm away for 3 days in Atlanta on business….replacing my windshield as well!

When I return I'll have quite a different car….get a nice detail and she'll be ready for an awesome drive somewhere!

MSpeedster is my idol for leather!

Tom

Old 01-17-2014, 09:51 AM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
i think its cocoa brown.

Originally Posted by Dashington
@MSpeedster

I was wondering if you knew what that colour interior is called from the factory? I have the same colour interior but as I bought used I never found out what that colour option was called.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:16 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by myw
cant wait to see it all installed.
Thanks my friend! Me either!

Tom

Old 01-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
MSpeedster- now that I have been looking into it, I realize that you have spent one pretty penny on those leather upgrades. I would love to have all of them but wow. $$$

Tom - Pics when it's installed! Why the new windshield?

John

Old 01-17-2014, 01:41 PM
myw
i hope to be joining this club b4 this season starts.... *fingers crossed*

Thanks my friend! Me either!

Tom

Old 01-17-2014, 01:45 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Perk10
MSpeedster- now that I have been looking into it, I realize that you have spent one pretty penny on those leather upgrades. I would love to have all of them but wow. $$$

Tom - Pics when it's installed! Why the new windshield?

John
Rock chip expanded one brutally cold day!

Tom

Old 01-17-2014, 02:02 PM
myw
i think due to the low ride height, windsheild replacements are pretty common with these cars.

mines been replaced by the dealer and my 911 buddies want their windshields replaced also due to rock chips.

Rock chip expanded one brutally cold day!

Tom

Old 01-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Mspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the rough
I have my Natural Brown leather center console in a box ready to go to the dealer on Monday for install while I'm away for 3 days in Atlanta on business….replacing my windshield as well!

When I return I'll have quite a different car….get a nice detail and she'll be ready for an awesome drive somewhere!

MSpeedster is my idol for leather!

Tom
Well done Tommy! You'll love the console!
Just remember to look up at the road instead of staring down at your lovely new leather bits.

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Originally Posted by Dashington
@MSpeedster

I was wondering if you knew what that colour interior is called from the factory? I have the same colour interior but as I bought used I never found out what that colour option was called.
Cocoa

Old 01-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Mspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Perk10
The OEM rear center console is big bucks, it's even more expensive now compared to when I got mine. The rest aren't as bad, but still pricey if you go OEM. And it all adds up quick! I've done it little by little, but cringe if I stop to think about the total. Still worth every penny to me!

Old 01-18-2014, 03:19 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
wow ! i've never seen the inner door sill in leather before.

Its gorgeous !!

But i wonder how it might look later, since that area can take lot of abuse..

ok, guys, this is killin me... I know the image is not reversed cause the TURBO is not, but this looks like passenger side door, with the switch for hood and engine compartment pointing front in respective directions.............??? what am I missing, by the way, ,,,, want as well, very nice...but does anyone see what I mean? I keep looking at it and it is backwards, no?

Old 01-18-2014, 03:20 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
Originally Posted by kkswow12
ok, guys, this is killin me... I know the image is not reversed cause the TURBO is not, but this looks like passenger side door, with the switch for hood and engine compartment pointing front in respective directions.............??? what am I missing, by the way, ,,,, want as well, very nice...but does anyone see what I mean? I keep looking at it and it is backwards, no?

OH...doh, it is a right hand drive...!

Old 01-18-2014, 07:26 AM
I'll post the pics my friend but think I'm done after this….My view is that the Center Console is the biggest missing piece of the "full leather" interior!

Can't wait to see this!!

Tom

Old 01-18-2014, 10:23 AM
BED997 is infamous around these parts
Finished installing my leather console and shift trim.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140112_133127.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	322723  
Old 01-18-2014, 10:57 AM
myw
Originally Posted by BED997
Finished installing my leather console and shift trim.
Classic 9 ? I am going to contact them this week.

it looks oem to me. any pictures of the leather armrest?

looks fantastic

Last edited by myw; 01-18-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by GETU1
cool shifter, what company makes that one...I have gemballa w/short shift kit, similar, simple alu ball, perfect...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!