997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 10:47 PM
bootsy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bbywu
One of my favorite P pictures anywhere. Red stitching is out of this world. Nicely done.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:42 PM
Mspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the roughMspeedster is a jewel in the rough
I know people will say these will get scuffed up in no time. But I couldn't resist adding these leather inner door sills. I'm super careful getting in and out of my car, so far so good.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Door sill.JPG
Views:	1671
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	351678   Click image for larger version

Name:	Door sill 2.JPG
Views:	538
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	351679  
Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mspeedster
I know people will say these will get scuffed up in no time. But I couldn't resist adding these leather inner door sills. I'm super careful getting in and out of my car, so far so good.

Beautiful my friend!

Tom

Old 03-27-2014, 07:13 AM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
beautiful! the letter sills wont get scuffed nearly as bad as the plastic sills... but the colored stitching loses its color so to speak due to the dirt and grim from the bottom of the shoes... I wonder if there is a product that can clean the stitching on my sills back to the original contrast -color ?!?

Originally Posted by Mspeedster

Last edited by myw; 03-27-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:28 PM
dalancroft is infamous around these parts
I wasn't aware of the full leather trim until my wife test drove her 997.2 S Cab. And I'm absolutely in love with it! She was away recently on a girls' ski weekend and so not only did I take the car on an 80-mile round trip to see an old friend, but spent about an hour with Meguiar's leather cleaner/conditioner wipes detailing out the entire interior.

Old 03-27-2014, 03:59 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Here are my pics….I thought I posted these already!:roll eyes:

Tom

Name:	20140125_144926.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	372.4 KB
ID:	351830   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140125_144920.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	367.4 KB
ID:	351831   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140125_090321.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	351832  
Old 03-27-2014, 04:53 PM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
stunning. ima huge fan

Originally Posted by tommyv

Tom

Old 03-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by myw
stunning. ima huge fan
Thanks my friend! This made a huge difference to me in my enjoyment!

Tom

Old 03-27-2014, 05:48 PM
PSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Here are my pics….I thought I posted these already!:roll eyes
Did your order your 4S with the factory leather, or you added these pieces afterwards? If the latter, the leather and stitching looks like a perfect match.

Old 03-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by PSPorsche
Did your order your 4S with the factory leather, or you added these pieces afterwards? If the latter, the leather and stitching looks like a perfect match.
Yeah…the console and associated pieces are all OEM pieces I added to replace the plastic!

Tom

Old 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
richard181 is infamous around these parts
bbywu, all that great red stitched leather but a plain sport chrono?? whats with that.
Photo was taken before I added the defroster covers and speaker.

Name:	100_8035_zpsac1aa668.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	352119  
Old 03-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Is that a factory pod? any pics of the speakers and vents?

Originally Posted by richard181
bbywu, all that great red stitched leather but a plain sport chrono?? whats with that.
Photo was taken before I added the defroster covers and speaker.

Old 03-28-2014, 01:50 PM
myw
i *think* its classic9 or exclusiveOption.

Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Is that a factory pod? any pics of the speakers and vents?

Old 03-28-2014, 02:17 PM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice

Tom
tears of joy...?

Old 03-28-2014, 03:36 PM
KKSWOW

Snowed every day this winter……..

Good catch!

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leather Lovers - Let's see your fuller full leather interiors!