997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

I am liking the 2-tone interior options for the 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Banned
vincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to behold
Me a cool girl? Totally dj
mine is Midnight Blue/Stone Grey, do you still love it?
I am trying to post but some of my files are too big
Let me see what I can do..

Old 09-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Banned
vincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to behold
Question pics 997 midnight blue

lets see what happens

this cool chick needs a lesson on sending images.. what size should they be. The avatar was dinky 170 x 170...cant I go bigger to send on a thread.
dj help LOL

or wait I see something

Attached Images  
Old 09-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Banned
997 midnight

pic

Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2005, 12:28 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i am still for all terracota.

Old 09-16-2005, 05:53 AM
MrBonus is infamous around these parts
That looks suprisingly awesome.

Old 09-16-2005, 04:37 PM
MKW
MKW is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by 05997S
I changed my order as this actually presented a useful option for me. I had wanted to get a light colored interior but balked due to the 296 days of sunshine here in Phoenix. I went ahead and opted for the Black/Beige as the Black dash top cures my windscreen reflection problem and allows me to get the sand beige interior and the Carmen Red exterior that I like so much. I opted for the black mats with this combo. I think it should be pretty cool.
Excellent decision! My 1990 911 int was beige , but in those days the dash / steering wheel were black std . My 1999 911 was all beige , and the beige steering wheel eventually became darkened and ugly from sweat on palms and the dash reflected and made everything look yellow down the road.

Old 09-16-2005, 04:41 PM
MKW
MKW is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by vincenzina
Black and Grey is too much Raider colors
\
Well , then 90% of Porsches sold these days are " Raiders " color combo of silver exterior and black interior !
( Raiders official colors are " silver and black " , not silver and grey ! )

BTW, Go Niners !

Old 09-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Banned
Opps, well so much for knowing the Bay Area's team colors..[
I realize those are popular colors, and to each their own, but 90% is sad, Myself, I am a blue girl, but there are so many cool color combos. ....Terracotta/blk wasnt my fav, maybe, maybe on a black exterior..!! LOL...

QUOTE]Originally posted by MKW
Well , then 90% of Porsches sold these days are " Raiders " color combo of silver exterior and black interior !
( Raiders official colors are " silver and black " , not silver and grey ! )

BTW, Go Niners !
[/QUOTE]