997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Favorite Porsche movie scene?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 06:04 PM
GixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to behold
Nothing, I mean NOTHING makes me remember my first PORSCHE encounter, the bad guys had black Porsche's.

Listen to them... and the leader of the bad guys had a slant nose!

I cannot find the NON dubbed version. I have the whole movie on VHS, just no way to watch it...lol

Old 08-27-2014, 08:24 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GixxerGino
Nothing, I mean NOTHING makes me remember my first PORSCHE encounter, the bad guys had black Porsche's.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAtervTgpys

I cannot find the NON dubbed version. I have the whole movie on VHS, just no way to watch it...lol
Oh my...how funny. The yellow car was fugly....and the slant nose needed a bigger rear wing for the off road use!!! LOL

Old 08-27-2014, 08:34 PM
The R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mp5o
Bad boys entrance scene.
I always loved that scene. When he jams on the brakes after Martin dropping the fries and you see the wheels & brakes. Made me one a 911 even more.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:01 PM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Oh my...how funny. The yellow car was fugly....and the slant nose needed a bigger rear wing for the off road use!!! LOL
Yep, that's a keeper (the girl had nice, uh....suspenders).

Old 08-28-2014, 09:53 AM
qikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Buddhamonk

Here is the rest of that Red 2 chase scene one of the posters posted earlier... although it features one of my favorite Porsche's, a Carrera GTS, it does not quite live up to the expectations of great car chase scenes.... I can only imagine production was so nervous about putting a scratch on the producer or director's personal Porsche

Old 08-28-2014, 09:59 AM
qikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud of
OK... Condorman!! I remember seeing this movie as a kid in movie theatres!! Those are some pretty cool cars for a bunch of thugs

I love how the dash board reads his mind and the buttons blink before he has a chance to press them

You can tell some of those cars must have been body kits... can't imagine them destroying a bunch of new turbo porsches considering the budget this movie was made on. thanks for posting, blast from the past..

Originally Posted by GixxerGino

Condorman Best Scene HD Remastered - YouTube

Old 08-28-2014, 11:06 AM
juank20 is infamous around these partsjuank20 is infamous around these parts
+1 Bad Boys

Old 08-28-2014, 11:44 AM
saceone is infamous around these parts
bad boys for sure!!!

Old 08-28-2014, 12:45 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Old 08-28-2014, 11:04 PM
the997dude is infamous around these parts
Some very good ones mentioned ! I have some youtubing to do haha

Old 08-29-2014, 12:20 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
downhill racer with robert redford

then this one..

Last edited by cuemaster; 08-29-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:37 PM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
There are literally thousands of movies with Porsches in them.

I can watch LeMans over and over again!

My sentimental favorite is definitely "Disneys' The Kid"

Bruce Willis sort of goes back in time to his childhood as he drives a 911 into the Malibu Tunnel and comes out the other end in a 356 Speedster.

The Speedster was owned by my friend Ed. Just when he finished building the car he passed away from cancer. His wife still owns the Speedster.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	th-47.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	400394  
Old 08-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Steve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond repute
"I can't wait to get her on the rack"
Chuck Norris

Old 08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Steve997S
"I can't wait to get her on the rack"
Chuck Norris

Porsche 911 - Chuck Norris - YouTube
nothing like 70's music to totally kill the excitement of a porsche tearing up the track!

Old 08-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Steve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by qikqbn
nothing like 70's music to totally kill the excitement of a porsche tearing up the track!
You don't have to tell me, I lived it!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Favorite Porsche movie scene?