997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Dectanes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 08:03 PM
GixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to behold
Wink Dectanes

I know a lot of the guys on here have been buying refurbished dectane taillights, but I found these and wanted to share the link in case someone was interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...c6a9d6&vxp=mtr

Old 08-27-2014, 06:12 PM
GixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to behold
Question

Anybody found cheaper price on NEW ones???

Old 08-27-2014, 06:32 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GixxerGino
Anybody found cheaper price on NEW ones???
The eBay ones are new.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
The eBay ones are new.

I know that, I posted the link...

I am asking if anybody has found a better deal than this on NEW ones. I've seen the "refurbished" sets going for $600 shipped, but I think this is the best deal on new.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
Rhonda at FVD sent me an email that she would give forum member 10% discount for these lights. If you are interest we can ask for group buy with better discount and I will be the first to start the list. Rhonda at FVD, if you are reading this, please feel free to comment
1) gotgolf52
2) Gixxergino ???
3) .............
4) .............

I would rather buy from a reputable store locate in the USA for a few bucks more, just in case the headache of dealing with foreign vendors.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:03 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GixxerGino
I know that, I posted the link...

I am asking if anybody has found a better deal than this on NEW ones. I've seen the "refurbished" sets going for $600 shipped, but I think this is the best deal on new.

These are as new as you can get on a used pair.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rotec-drl.html

Old 08-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
White Rock - sent you a PM for your Dectane lights

Old 08-28-2014, 01:12 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotgolf52
White Rock - sent you a PM for your Dectane lights
sent you a text

Old 08-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Sorry, I didn't receive any text yet?

Old 08-28-2014, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Gotgolf52
Rhonda at FVD sent me an email that she would give forum member 10% discount for these lights. If you are interest we can ask for group buy with better discount and I will be the first to start the list. Rhonda at FVD, if you are reading this, please feel free to comment
1) gotgolf52
2) Gixxergino ???
3) .............
4) .............

I would rather buy from a reputable store locate in the USA for a few bucks more, just in case the headache of dealing with foreign vendors.

Well... I guess we need to start the list over since you just bought the tails from whiterock...

Old 08-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Sorry bro. I been wanting to get one of these for a long time. Can't wait anymore

Old 08-28-2014, 11:18 PM
Izzycab has a spectacular aura aboutIzzycab has a spectacular aura about
I have been looking for a set also. Interested in the group buy, but need the details

Old 08-29-2014, 12:44 AM
spmmorrow has a spectacular aura aboutspmmorrow has a spectacular aura aboutspmmorrow has a spectacular aura about
I would be interested in a group by

Old 08-29-2014, 01:10 AM
Contact Rhonda at FVD and ask for forum member discount. She promise to give me 10%, if you guys can convince her to give 15% with at least 5-10 buyers, I think it should be a fair deal. Good luck.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:27 AM
1) Gixxergino
2) Izzycab
3) spmmorrow
4) ?
5) ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Dectanes