997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Carrera S without Sport Chrono

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ScottAtlGa
Maybe I am a simpleton or just haven't learned to appreciate those options yet, but I drive my mine as a second vehicle and couldn't care less about Sport Chrono. A lot of us just cruise along enjoying the vehicle without it being loaded up. While more options are usually desired many of us draw the line at a certain price point. Trading frequently, I have learned that the dealer will tell you without this and that, it's a hard sell, but they will get all the money as it sits. All I'm saying is that many people but not everyone has a need for sports chrono, PASM, etc. and they sell many 997s without all the options. With very few exceptions, the more you go above base or reasonably equipped, the more you lose when you sell it.
Is this the Scott by the same name on other forums who used to claim to work with/ for the Lambo dealership on HWY 9, who refers people to a paint/ body shop in Marrietta? Just curious...

If not, my apologies, mistaken identity.
CATTMAN

Last edited by Cattman; 11-13-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Arnie55 is infamous around these parts
I think it is a different car with it. Much more responsive

Old 11-14-2010, 07:47 AM
ScottAtlGa is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Cattman
Is this the Scott by the same name on other forums who used to claim to work with/ for the Lambo dealership on HWY 9, who refers people to a paint/ body shop in Marrietta? Just curious...

If not, my apologies, mistaken identity.
CATTMAN
CATTMAN: This is not the Scott that has ever been affiliated with the Lambo dealership. However, I have referred a few people to Magnum collision in Kennesaw/Marietta because I have has some stuff done there a few times and it was done PERFECTLY and I also had a chance to check out some Ferraris and other vehicles that they fixed to perfection. Is Magnum the shop you are referring to?

Old 11-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ScottAtlGa
CATTMAN: This is not the Scott that has ever been affiliated with the Lambo dealership. However, I have referred a few people to Magnum collision in Kennesaw/Marietta because I have has some stuff done there a few times and it was done PERFECTLY and I also had a chance to check out some Ferraris and other vehicles that they fixed to perfection. Is Magnum the shop you are referring to?
Sorry, Scott, must be a case of mistaken identity. Regardless, cool, glad you found a place that you're happy with. I take my cars to Performance, on Hembree Road. Been very pleased with the quality of their work as well as their service. It's just a bonus that they are convenient to where I live
CATTMAN