997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

WORE A HOLE IN DRIVERS SIDE MAT...under clutch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
On my second set after maybe 30k miles. Try to catch a sale at Suncoast for oem mat.

Old 12-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
We have a wide assortment of floor mat sets available. Have a look around:

Porsche 997 Floor Mat Sale

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 12-12-2014, 04:27 PM
PSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by martidamm
I have the weathertek mats (live in Illinois with snow and salt) and they are perfect, no clutch marks.
That pic is an exact copy of my interior! My original mats are under the weather techs, and are pristine. I don't mind the look of the weathertechs and don't notice them all that much, since the color is close enough. I love the protection they provide. I wish they made a set for the back seat row, for the occasional times someone squeezes in back there.