997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Updated Photos-Highly Modified 997 S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 01:21 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Great to see a well modded car come up on a thread... thanks for sharing.

Nice ride...

Old 09-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WheelB
Love love loving everything about this ride, especially the HRE's

Thanks for sharing with us all!
You bet, thanks!

Originally Posted by aaaaaaaandrew
A sea of black and red, I love it!
Yes indeed, the black/red theme came together perfectly over the years!

Originally Posted by TypeRx
Amazing no-expense spared build -- do you live in Orange County by any chance?
Yeah man, once the modding begins, it's TOUGH to slow down!
I'm up north of Los Angeles, not in the OC

Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
Looking great !

its been a while Jay. Ur car still one of the cleanest around !
It has been too long bud, I hope life is treating you well! It's been a crazy couple of years, haven't been driving the car much or attending events. I hope your Cab is still bringing you plenty of joy, take care of yourself!

Originally Posted by Ynot
Nice, I've always been a fan of your car. It's the reason why mine looks the way it does. It's been awhile since you post and it's been a while since I've taken any new picks of my 997. I just had mine detailed and wax, your post inspire me to take some new pictures of my car.
You did a fantastic job with your build, no doubt! Take those updated photos, I'm looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Great to see a well modded car come up on a thread... thanks for sharing.

Nice ride...
Thank you sir, I'm glad you enjoyed the updated photos!

Jay

Last edited by Jay Jones; 09-13-2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-14-2016, 02:32 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
did you sell your car as saw it in the for sale section??? Hope you kept it!

Old 09-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Flatty is infamous around these parts
wow, double WOW

Old 09-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mickfluff
did you sell your car as saw it in the for sale section??? Hope you kept it!
I actually pulled down the listing yesterday. To be honest, I was basically putting it up to feel out potential buyers & gauge interest. I was overwhelmed with the response, MANY people from around the country were very interested in buying my car! I have some other pressing commitments currently, simply not enough time for meets, test drives, PPI's etc. The heavy response caught me off guard, it just doesn't feel like the right time. Lastly, a little "sellers remorse" quickly hit me and the I pulled the plug for now. Some great car events coming up this fall in So Cal, so that's where I'll be!

Old 09-15-2016, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Jay Jones
I actually pulled down the listing yesterday. To be honest, I was basically putting it up to feel out potential buyers & gauge interest. I was overwhelmed with the response, MANY people from around the country were very interested in buying my car! I have some other pressing commitments currently, simply not enough time for meets, test drives, PPI's etc. The heavy response caught me off guard, it just doesn't feel like the right time. Lastly, a little "sellers remorse" quickly hit me and the I pulled the plug for now. Some great car events coming up this fall in So Cal, so that's where I'll be!
You would be crazy to sell that car... its modded so well and assuming mechanically sound you have an amazing car that if sold would not be able to replace it for the same sale $ or even close to it. Very well modded car there... keep it and enjoy!!! and post up some more pics!

congrats on coming to your senses and keeping that gem!

Old 09-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
You did a fantastic job with your build, no doubt! Take those updated photos, I'm looking forward to it!

Jay
Been really busy lately, being a father, husband, engineer, business owner, a son (parents getting old and rely on me a lot) doesn't leave me much time to drive around and look for a good spot to take pictures. I'll try to find some time in a couple of weeks.

That's good to hear, I think about selling mine now and then but know I will not get anything near what I would like for it. So I'm just going to enjoy mine and you should too.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:00 PM
halo777 is infamous around these parts
Wow! Nice!

Old 09-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Looks great. We actually have a very similar GTS project in our shop right now!

Old 10-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by halo777
Wow! Nice!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Love it! Looks great. We actually have a very similar GTS project in our shop right now!
Appreciate it, thanks guys!

Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Very nice!

Old 10-10-2016, 07:36 PM
gonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding in every way.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:32 PM
kruzn911 is infamous around these parts
love it! Where'd you get your rear bumper from?

Old 10-13-2016, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Very nice!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by gonz996
Outstanding in every way.
It's been a fun build over the years, glad you like it!

Originally Posted by kruzn911
love it! Where'd you get your rear bumper from?
Glad you enjoy my car! The rear bumper is OEM GT3. Suncoast Porsche can take care of you if you ever decide to go the center exit route.

Jay

Old 10-13-2016, 01:53 PM
North Shore 911 is infamous around these partsNorth Shore 911 is infamous around these parts
Dang, that is one bad a** front bumper and grill combo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Updated Photos-Highly Modified 997 S