997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Victor Equipment wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin034
i don't know, I rather get the HREs and know that 1 of my wheels can buy a set of yours. that's just me.
lol, So you buy them because they are expensive?

Old 05-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
i don't know, I rather get the HREs and know that 1 of my wheels can buy a set of yours. that's just me.
lol...the things people say

Old 05-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
I'd rather buy something for its true value, HRE's don't hold up to their value. Value as in $$$ but in every sense too, heritage, quality, usefulness, etc.

HRE's are hype, indeed they enter a dififcult market they knew how to catter with special fitments. But also have proved to be not so good in the long run and on the track.

TSW are wheels that hold up to their value, well priced, with good quality and excellent designs. As for the Porsche market, I really don't know, they have something to prove still. Porsche and any upmarket will require more quality than what TSW is known for, IMO, and Porsche owners expect not only super quality and reliability. I personally don't think TSW is up to the task in this sense, Porsche cars and owners require different need than what TSW is use to offer, but will see.

I'd rather buy something for its true value, when it comes to wheels, BBS, O.Z., Speedline come to mind, specially driving a new 911. No wonder the best tuners in the world and Porsche tuners specially turn to these brands to manufacture their wheels. Never seen up to now is TechArt wheels by HRE, there must be a reason besides logistics.

Certainly your bloated yet empty in value comment made laugh because I certainly don't think that way.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Aftermarket wheels is a personal thing, you want better looking, light weight, pure performance or tell people you can afford some $10K wheels. At the end of the day, that's your money and the wheels is on your car. Choose something you like which make you think they have improve your car not only base on how much they are

Old 09-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
sooooo did anyone have any experiance with the "Victor" Wheels? Any idea how big is the Lip on the "Lemans"

Old 09-02-2006, 06:04 PM
user 666937373 is infamous around these parts
More importantly (at least for me), how much do they weigh?

Old 09-02-2006, 09:40 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Shawn C
These wheels are CHEAP .. Uber Cheap at 1600.00 for a set of 20's! But look how nice they look!
Have you checked out luff wheels? Check out the luff m1 if you havnt, they are good priced and light and i think good quality. Same design as the ones you p-shopped.