997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My Supercharged 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 05:44 PM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Hi ! could you do a small vid in order we could hear that sweat little toy?? I would like to hear the whine from evoms kit after i heard the one of the tpc

Old 05-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Banned
rijowysock is infamous around these parts
pictures???!!!

u know ive been dying to see this, BEAUTY

the color just makes the car pure SEX

Old 05-17-2006, 11:22 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
Great car and great story.

Old 05-18-2006, 03:16 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rijowysock
pictures???!!!

u know ive been dying to see this, BEAUTY

the color just makes the car pure SEX
yes, sure this car could be featured in excellence

Old 05-18-2006, 07:58 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
I know, I know. I'll knock the 1800-mile bug accumulation off this week, and take the pics this weekend. I can do the nice digital photography (Canon 5D and 20D, great lenses, some experience), but no idea how to post them, so when I'm done taking pics, I'm gonna have to let someone walk me through the next step. I want some pics for myself!

Thanks everyone. - Russ

Old 05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Dwn2Race is infamous around these parts
what about some pictures???

John

Old 05-18-2006, 12:01 PM
THE STIG is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I know, I know. I'll knock the 1800-mile bug accumulation off this week, and take the pics this weekend. I can do the nice digital photography (Canon 5D and 20D, great lenses, some experience), but no idea how to post them, so when I'm done taking pics, I'm gonna have to let someone walk me through the next step. I want some pics for myself!

Thanks everyone. - Russ
If you want to, mail them to me and I'll be glad to post them!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:54 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys, just saw this thread and I apologize for not getting pictures of the car up on the board sooner. See, Russ isn't supposed to own this car (something about ex-wife, family business, car habit he supposedly quit, etc) so he is storing it at my shop until further notice. Also, Russ doens't know how to clean a car. I stopped him at the door of the shop with a brillo pad and a can of Comet mumbling something about those damn sticky bugs. It could've been bad.

So, long story short, I'm in Texas until Friday and plan on cleaning the car Friday afternoon and getting some fancy pics of it this weekend. That is all.

Old 05-18-2006, 10:04 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tblackj
Sorry guys, just saw this thread and I apologize for not getting pictures of the car up on the board sooner. See, Russ isn't supposed to own this car (something about ex-wife, family business, car habit he supposedly quit, etc) so he is storing it at my shop until further notice. Also, Russ doens't know how to clean a car. I stopped him at the door of the shop with a brillo pad and a can of Comet mumbling something about those damn sticky bugs. It could've been bad.

So, long story short, I'm in Texas until Friday and plan on cleaning the car Friday afternoon and getting some fancy pics of it this weekend. That is all.
At least some of this has the ring of truth. Particularly the part about me not knowing how to clean a car or post pictures . . . Plus it is currently at Thomas's shop, because I know the mere thought of how dirty it is will keep him from getting a wink of sleep until he polishes it so it shines like the top of the Chrysler Building. As for the rest, I'm pretty sure there are routinely vehicles in Thomas's shop which he owns, and of which his lovely bride is blissfully unaware. And while I may never be one to flaunt my cars around our small town, saying I am hiding them would be something of a stretch. Now shut up and get me a juice bag beeeeeyotch. . .

Last edited by MexicoBlue; 05-18-2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:19 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
My wife NOW knows about all my cars. We had an intervention...

Old 05-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by tblackj
My wife NOW knows about all my cars. We had an intervention...
Ah, but true and LASTING change is so fleeting. Old habits die hard, and the road to hell is paved with good intentions . . .

Old 05-19-2006, 09:19 AM
Octanemia is infamous around these parts
It is perfect in everything, looks, performence. Great car

Old 05-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Mike S is infamous around these partsMike S is infamous around these parts
Nice car! Turned out really great, you have one unique 997 there, a video would be bonus!

Old 05-20-2006, 09:41 AM
frayed is infamous around these parts
Russ, what was your stock and modded tq at 3000 rpm?

Thanks,

Old 05-20-2006, 09:50 AM
No clue, but I'll ask. Stephen, if you see this you could give us the stock #. And Todd at EVO or Garret at GIAC, can you give us the modded #. If they don't respond, I'll see if I can get dyno graphs before and after to post.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Supercharged 997S