997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My Supercharged 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Dwn2Race is infamous around these parts
pictures?

John

Old 05-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Hussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really nice
yes, more pictures!

Old 07-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Dwn2Race is infamous around these parts
any updates?

John

Old 07-06-2006, 03:31 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
The only update is I suck for not taking, and posting, some pictures. Car is awesome. Seamless power. I've got about 6,000 miles on it now. I am having a Cargraphics carbon fiber lip installed today as we speak. The kids are gone to Vegas and the Grand Canyon for a week, so I have no excuses. I will clean it up and take pics in the next day or two, and then someone will have to walk me through the posting of those pics, as I have never done that before. Thanks, Russ

Old 07-06-2006, 04:03 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Love to see that Cargraphic lip on your beautiful 997.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Please, post wallpapers car front, car 3/4 , car side, car rear, engine bay

Old 07-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Yeah, this is getting rediculous waiting for pics!!!.......... Hope you take some, I am really looking forward to seeing some pics of this color.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:43 AM
DianjoTT is infamous around these parts
This thread is useless without pics! Hurry up already!
My wife is interested in getting a 997S and I want to supercharge
it without her knowing. So far I'm leaning towards that direction rather than the 997 TT.

Old 07-09-2006, 08:14 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DianjoTT
This thread is useless without pics! Hurry up already!
My wife is interested in getting a 997S and I want to supercharge
it without her knowing. So far I'm leaning towards that direction rather than the 997 TT.
haven't you seen his avatar?

if you're actually considering one or the other, get the TT. besides, how do you spend $13K and you're wife doesn't find out?

Old 07-09-2006, 10:32 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
where are my pictures mexico!!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2006, 04:48 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
hey russ, if you have a chance could you PM me some info on that cargraphic lip? Thanks

Old 07-10-2006, 07:39 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys. Been reading all this, but had trouble logging in. Anyways, Mexico Blue's writeup was a large factor in my choices with my car. I've got a 2006 Basalt Black Metallic 997S and it has been in the shop for almost three weeks now getting the supercharger on it. EVO. I'll make another post because I'm doing a lot of stuff and want to post my pics. But I want to thank all of you for this Supercharger discussion. It's the best I could find on the net and Mexico's enthusiasm for his car has really effected my garage! Peace out.

Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
MexicoBlue! What was your car color?
Super choice on color and mucho nice mods you have...
Enjoy it!!!

Oh yeah more pictures...

Old 07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Mexico,

Attaching photos is easy. Be sure to resize them each to 900 pixels each way first. Then, don't 'quick reply' but 'reply'. Below the field where you enter your text, there's another field where you can attach photos. Then, just browse through your files there and select each one. It will put thumbnails of each photo across the bottom of your message and then we can click on the thumbnails to get a larger photo of it. It's really easy, and we ALL hope you can figure it out! Your car's one of the best and I'm tired of showing my friends your avatar!

Thanks buddy. Hope this helps.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:25 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !

Dear God. I am so on top of this! I have to admit, nothing pisses me off more than when someone doesn't post pics of their car, so I am a complete hypocrite. The car comes out of the shop tomorrow with the Cargraphics carbon fiber lip installed. I will wash, take pics, and then e-mail the high-res. photos to PorscheFanatic or The Stig or any one of the many other generous members who have offered to help my incompetent self get them posted. Thanks to all. - Russ

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Supercharged 997S