997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

FINALLY! Highres pics of MexicoBlue's 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 03:49 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
damn...nice Russ, never knew you had all of those mods

Last edited by drjoe; 07-17-2006 at 04:26 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:07 AM
THE STIG is infamous around these parts
Russ, your car is simply amazing! Honestly one of my top 5 997's !!!

Congratulations and enjoy such a wonderful car!

Old 07-17-2006, 04:48 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Nice pictures. I can't believe my eyes that's from 20D.
You have good taste.

Old 07-17-2006, 04:56 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cognac
Nice pictures. I can't believe my eyes that's from 20D.
You have good taste.
Its all in the lens

Old 07-17-2006, 06:41 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
i want to make "ah sexy time" with your car.

pure butter (no margarine)!!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Its all in the lens
Do you mind if I ask you which lens you used?

Old 07-17-2006, 10:35 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cognac
Do you mind if I ask you which lens you used?
Not at all. All of the shots were with a Canon 24-70/2.8L. Great all-around zoom for portrait work.

Old 07-17-2006, 10:50 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
The front lip adds so much style to the entire car...great combo ext color/rims
I love it

Old 07-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Russ, is the car lowered with only TechArt springs? The ride height is perfect!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lee2375
Russ, is the car lowered with only TechArt springs? The ride height is perfect!
Lee: Yes, I did use only TechArt springs. Thanks. The ride height came out right where I wanted. It looks agressive, and feels great, but no rubbing at all, and the ride is firm but compliant. A great compromise for primarily street use.

Old 07-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
in love with the color! reminds me of the bilstein 996TT. Beautiful!

Old 07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Damn Russ, I can't believe you deprived us of images of that beautiful car for so long! What were you thinking!!! :chair:

Old 07-17-2006, 10:45 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
The smudges ALL over the car didn't even show in the pics. Russ took those pictures, then brought it back to my shop where I had to wipe the whole thing down because of the crappy job he did washing the car. Let me get it cleaned again (Russ thinks you are supposed to drive these cars in the rain... silly boy) and then we can get some really good pictures of the thing.

Pictures do not do this car justice. It truly is one of the most stunning colors in person. Very deep and bright. Almost like you need sunglasses to look at it. I am a black car person but I have color envy with this car.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by tblackj
Let me get it cleaned again (Russ thinks you are supposed to drive these cars in the rain... silly boy) and then we can get some really good pictures of the thing. Pictures do not do this car justice.
Thanks Thomas. I'm notoriously slow with the photos, but once I get my Baller carbon / magnesium DYMAG rims on in a few weeks, I'll take you up on your offer . . .

Old 07-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Not at all. All of the shots were with a Canon 24-70/2.8L. Great all-around zoom for portrait work.
Thanks!!! Love the details!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FINALLY! Highres pics of MexicoBlue's 997S