997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

FINALLY! Highres pics of MexicoBlue's 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
time for RUF...

Old 11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Russ,

My car's going to soon be going out to Imagine. I'm shipping it there. I'll fly out some time to see it too. I'm going full out on the suspension too, and will likely have a cage and seats put in. When do you think you'll have your car there? If it were all the same it'd be cool to meet up with you there, have our suspensions done at the same time and all. Might make a cool photo shoot too. I'm going back to stock on my front bumper and rear deck lid. I'm over it. I'll have the little carbon lip like you have put on too. Anyways, cheers. Just a thought.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:23 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Let me know when yours is going. It's about time for round two for mine anyway. Love to meet you up there. You will not be disappointed with any aspect of IA, or Stephen and the guys. I want to hold out for a fully adjustable coilover setup that's completely PASM-compatible, to the extent that two different settings are cockpit selectable using the sport mode button. I keep hearing that's coming someday, but may just be a pipe-dream.

Old 11-14-2006, 09:22 AM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Russ:

I am late to the game on commenting but your car is the best 997 that I've seen photos of or seen in person. You know I love the color!

Old 11-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Banned
CSudhoff is infamous around these parts
really digging the color, and the techart wheels look great!

Old 11-14-2006, 11:37 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
WOW ! WOW and WOW ! Awesome pics and kick butt *** car dude !
Rep point for you, as soon as I can , you know how that goes.

Bajo

Old 11-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
One of THE hottest cars on this site. Awesome.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:36 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
Mexico blue FTW! That color's from the 60's right?
Thanks guys. This particular shade is from 1973.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:53 AM
tkarwin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I'm embarrassed to say I have no idea what the specs are on my TechArts. I got them from Wheel Enhancement, who is a board sponsor. Those guys really know their stuff, as I'm sure most board sponsors would. I mail ordered them from those guys, and they showed up on my doorstep, tires perfectly mounted and balanced, and ready to go on the car. They were super knowledgeable, and their customer service, patience, and friendliness were all top notch.

The TechArt springs lowered it about 1.25" I think, but again I am heavily dependent on board sponsor Imagine Auto (Stephen Kaspar et al) in Kansas City for their phenomenal recommendations and installation.

And thanks. The wheels do fit great, and no rubbing or bottoming out issues at all.
What size tires are you running?

Old 11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Banned
Edgy01 is infamous around these parts
So you're the one who ended up with the Mexico Blue car. Nice. I ordered the Blue Turquoise cab. You can never have too much blue.

Here's mine: http://www.rennteam.com/photopost/sh...00&ppuser=8756

dan

Last edited by Edgy01; 11-15-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:59 PM
shimey is infamous around these parts
Fave 911 on the board.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:02 AM
kdubb is infamous around these parts
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 01:09 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Edgy01
So you're the one who ended up with the Mexico Blue car. Nice. I ordered the Blue Turquoise cab. You can never have too much blue.

Here's mine: http://www.rennteam.com/photopost/sh...00&ppuser=8756

dan
You do not have permission to view the images in this category.

Old 11-18-2006, 01:55 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
WOW... That is B-E-A-UTIFUL!! My favorite 997S EVER!! You are a man of taste Russ!

Awesome pictures to! Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Russ,
I love it, you have great taste my friend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FINALLY! Highres pics of MexicoBlue's 997S