997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Salesman at Bev Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Built to Blast
GFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud of
Salesman at Bev Hills Porsche

Can anybody recommend a good salesman there? My friend is looking for a 997 and wants to buy it there. I can't recommend anyone at Newport Auto Center and he is set on Beverly Hills and driving up from Newport and making a day of it.

Anyone got a hook up?

Old 08-04-2006, 07:47 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
talk to Simon.

Old 08-04-2006, 08:09 PM
amirgt2 is infamous around these parts
Simon is the best!! I've bought five cars from him personally and he is the absolute best to work with. HIGHLY recommended.

Amir

Old 08-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Built to Blast
GFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud of
I'll tell him Arling and Amir sent me then. Thanks guys.

Old 08-05-2006, 02:18 PM
jlingk is infamous around these parts
You're not going to get much of a deal at Beverly Hills Porsche. Not sure why you would want to buy there. They give you snob treatment like no one else and try to work their leases over sticker.

Old 08-05-2006, 02:39 PM
ArnGar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GFORCED
Can anybody recommend a good salesman there? My friend is looking for a 997 and wants to buy it there. I can't recommend anyone at Newport Auto Center and he is set on Beverly Hills and driving up from Newport and making a day of it.

Anyone got a hook up?
I can recommend soemone from Newport Auto. Ask for Elden Lauterbach. Very nice guy. Kind of quiet, but a straight shooter and he made the purchase easy and enjoyable. Tell him Arnold (black 911 S coupe) recommended him if your buddy changes his mind about Beverly Hills.

Maybe I'll get a free t-shirt

Old 08-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Built to Blast
Like I said, I don't like Newport Auto Center and have been a customer since 1991. Prices too high and no negotiating there.

You'll have to get the T-shirt on your own

Meanwhile, I already talked to Simon and he has a couple cars for my friend.

Thanks.

Old 08-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Built to Blast
Originally Posted by jlingk
You're not going to get much of a deal at Beverly Hills Porsche. Not sure why you would want to buy there. They give you snob treatment like no one else and try to work their leases over sticker.
HAHA. My friend wants that! He's paying cash.

He just sold his company for millions!! I just don't want to give the Newport guys the commisssion.

Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I meant they'll be a snob to you not treat you like a fellow snob.

That place sucks. Sad to see you're choosing to do business there.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Built to Blast
Originally Posted by jlingk
I meant they'll be a snob to you not treat you like a fellow snob.

That place sucks. Sad to see you're choosing to do business there.
I'm not doing business there...

It can't suck that bad or they'd be out of business, and 2 guys on the board wouldn't of recommended it.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:40 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GFORCED
I'm not doing business there...

It can't suck that bad or they'd be out of business, and 2 guys on the board wouldn't of recommended it.
yeah i only answered ur question & not arguing with ur decision.

jlingk is right on the place/dealer but if u have to deal with them Simon is the only guy there to talk to at least he's a car guy.

bring ur friend over to say hi man.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i have always received fair treatment at BH porsche. i have never met simon, but another sales person Omar has always been nice and never pushy. they offered me below MSRP on a lease so i definitely did not get the same experience as jlingK.

Old 08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Built to Blast
Originally Posted by 20C4S
yeah i only answered ur question & not arguing with ur decision.

jlingk is right on the place/dealer but if u have to deal with them Simon is the only guy there to talk to at least he's a car guy.

bring ur friend over to say hi man.
Thanks Arling. I'll stop by soon!

Old 08-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Check out Porsche of Downtown LA. Reason I mention it is that they built a brand new dealership there and as a result, they apparently get better allocations and preferred build dates for a period of time (Porsche's way of encouraging new facilities in big markets I guess). They had the shortest wait times for 997 TT builds in SoCal.

I did not get my car there by the way just passing on the info I was given when speaking to them recently.