997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Edo Competition 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Old 08-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future

Old 08-05-2006, 11:29 AM

Old 08-05-2006, 01:32 PM
StrtSwpr996 is infamous around these parts
I like he rear bumper in the 8th and 19th picture, i have a 997 with aero kit and need a more agressive rear bumper and this seems to be perfect. Where are these products available?

Old 08-05-2006, 01:39 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Im lovin it! Put on some brushed aluminium wheels and voila!

Old 08-05-2006, 02:08 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's so cool!
I love the way it looks
The front lip is just perfect...Mexico blue is awesome...
Thanks Phoenix

Old 08-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by StrtSwpr996
I like he rear bumper in the 8th and 19th picture, i have a 997 with aero kit and need a more agressive rear bumper and this seems to be perfect. Where are these products available?
StrtSwpr996,

Edo does not have a distributor in the U.S. I contacted them a while back with some questions and they said they have no interest currently in coming state side. They can't keep a tight rein on their products and reputation here so one can say they are wary.

If you are interested in any parts you can contact Mr. Edo directly. His number is +49 (0) 2382 – 940520. Or you can contact Ruth Holtbuer at Edo. She can direct you to the proper route to take. Her email address is holtbuer@edo-competition.net

pilone, you're welcome bud.

Old 08-05-2006, 11:22 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
What's the difference in this rear bumper and the Cargraphic one? Looks exactly the same to me, and I don't see any reason in either for the design to have went this way.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Vudu is infamous around these parts
nice work (love the paintjob)... the rear wing is not for me personally, but to each his/her own..

Those tailpipes need to be cleaned up PRONTO though!!

Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I want that lip spoiler and mesh inserts!

Old 08-06-2006, 11:47 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. The mesh inserts are a must. My cargraphic front was supposed to come with them and didn't, and I keep vacuuming the vents out and the radiators are taking a major beating. Totally sucks. Trying to get them from Cargraphic...

Old 08-06-2006, 12:47 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
SWEET looking car, dont really like the carrera s on the side

Old 09-15-2008, 09:13 AM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
Question

I wonder if Viviracing carries Edo's product?