997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Help me build the dream C4S coupe...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:09 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
Help me build the dream C4S coupe...

I'm leaning towards a white C4S now as a daily driver (vs Aston Martin, Turbo, or Cayenne).

Few things I already know i like, most of them on this car: http://pioneer.porschedealer.com/new...ntoryid=245538

Like aero kit, black rims, sport exhaust, etc.

I also know i want a coupe and tip.

Let the replys come...

Old 08-12-2006, 05:19 PM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
I dont think that the PSE is that important because i think that its best to go with aftermarket for exhaust. Check out the videos of the 997 on Fabspeed and AWE website for sound clips.

But the 997 in the linked that you provided looks great, u should just get that one...

good luck,

BD

Old 08-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
are you gonna go on trips, explore unknown territtory, or just to work and home???

Old 08-12-2006, 05:52 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
No 'trips' really. Any fun drives will be GT only, track will be GT, etc. I think mainly for getting in and out of the city and errands -- plus to be cool

Old 08-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
A white exterior with a Natural Brown interior would be awesome.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I liked the photos I've seen here of the cocoa interior as well.

Old 08-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fayence
I liked the photos I've seen here of the cocoa interior as well.
Yup. I was just about to mention Cocoa.

With seat backs painted white.

Old 08-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Anyone know if the C4S 2007 order guide is out yet?

Old 08-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Seems like PCCB would be overkill here?

Old 08-12-2006, 06:15 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
I like the one you have picked out except for the blacked-out oem wheels. I personally think some nice, clean silver/brushed wheels would look better. Just my opinion of course

As for PCCB's, I think it would be overkill for street use. Since I LOVE the yellow calipers, I would just paint the stockers to imitate. Good luck with your build!

Old 08-12-2006, 07:28 PM
hellgelb is infamous around these parts
I say - get it in Fayence Yellow...

Old 08-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by fayence
Seems like PCCB would be overkill here?
Yes IMHO. Not a necessity for a daily.

Old 08-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
i'd say:
cocoa(would look great w/ white), full power seats, bose audio, maybe some carbon(for the look) not really any thing else you really NEED....

Old 08-12-2006, 10:02 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
dare i say....tiptronic....

Old 08-12-2006, 11:16 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
The car you found is really nice. The white seat backs really set it off for me with the white faced instrument dials. I feel the black interior is perfect for this car. White outer and black interior will be the easist to keep clean as a daily drive no doubt about that! I usually like black wheels with a polished lip but the stock lobster claw wheels just do not look good to me. I would see if they would wsap you out for the Carrera Classic 5 spokes or the Carrera Sport wheels. BTW the sports wheel are larger in the back...305's vs the 295's on the other wheels! Or if the $$$ is no problem go with some nice open wheels with a nice lip on the.
Have fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help me build the dream C4S coupe...