997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Carbon Fiber interior parts! LOTS of pics.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 06:09 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
V35 do you have any affiliation with Tcarbon ?
Personally I think overlays are Look cheap and don't belong on Porsche's.

Old 09-02-2006, 06:30 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
V35 do you have any affiliation with Tcarbon ?
Personally I think overlays are Look cheap and don't belong on Porsche's.
Just a customer, I'll post pictures on my car when I get a chance for people to get an idea how these overlays actually look when on the car. I think they might look a little cheap when they're by themselves but I think they'll look good on the car as they're not those cheap flat puffy sticker overlays. I like them cause they're molded and "3 dimensional" I guess. Talk is cheap though so i'll just post pics when I get the chance to install them.

Old 09-02-2006, 06:57 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mogz
Nice, where do I order?

v35, why werent you at HIN man?
Hey man,
I was there! I showed with team Ar-kan. Was your car there, I don't recall. However i'm pretty sure I saw your car in San Fransisco last week on Sunday while I was there for my sister's engagement party. It was parked in front of Union Square and me and my brother were just looking at it Are you from up north btw? Also how did you get your tails smoked they look great!

Old 09-02-2006, 07:36 PM
mogz is infamous around these parts
I thought you're with High Intenzity? lolz... in which area of the building are you guys? didn't recall seeing a 997 with senekas...

yeah i'm at HIN too, showed with sf-krew/eurorev.

yep i got lucky last week and parked right infront of macy's, saves on parking money lol...u in SF for holiday?

Old 09-03-2006, 12:41 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know man it's your car but the more I look the more I think honda-civic parts from ebay man, sorry if I offended you just wanted to be honest

Old 09-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Banned
vincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to behold
Eating cheerios out of the box, enjoying the pics...
Great assortment of pics, love the ignition rosette, maybe cuz I am a girl, carbon fiber is too race car look for me, but I do like it somewhat with the right set up and colors..mostly its done in overkill IMO!!

Last edited by vincenzina; 09-03-2006 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:39 AM
v35
Originally Posted by mogz
I thought you're with High Intenzity? lolz... in which area of the building are you guys? didn't recall seeing a 997 with senekas...

yeah i'm at HIN too, showed with sf-krew/eurorev.

yep i got lucky last week and parked right infront of macy's, saves on parking money lol...u in SF for holiday?
I was in SF just for Sunday and Napa fri-sat.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:40 AM
v35
Originally Posted by DJ
I don't know man it's your car but the more I look the more I think honda-civic parts from ebay man, sorry if I offended you just wanted to be honest
No offense taken, it's a public forum, like i said i'll just post pics when it's on the car, and maybe some opinions will change, if not, no hurt feelings, its all honest opinions.

Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I just got the center console and **** from OE Porsche stuff. I don't want to jump on your thread and talk about something else, but I wanted to point out to you guys that the Porsche console is so sweet. It has a little color matched leather lining in the front compartment and the stitching is so sweet, and then the back compartment is the same suede as the headliner. I love it. Just wanted to get that info out there. I got it, the carbon ****, and install (including an OEM short shifter that I already owned) for $2k. I think it was a good idea/deal.

Old 09-03-2006, 02:33 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Show some pics when you get them installed, I think it would look cool.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 AM
v35
Originally Posted by blakt out
I just got the center console and **** from OE Porsche stuff. I don't want to jump on your thread and talk about something else, but I wanted to point out to you guys that the Porsche console is so sweet. It has a little color matched leather lining in the front compartment and the stitching is so sweet, and then the back compartment is the same suede as the headliner. I love it. Just wanted to get that info out there. I got it, the carbon ****, and install (including an OEM short shifter that I already owned) for $2k. I think it was a good idea/deal.
That piece sounds really cool, where did you buy it at?

Old 09-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
That was a factory console. I saw it before he got it.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:36 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
the parts look good but overlay just makes me feel cheap inside all day long.
:-)

Old 09-04-2006, 09:44 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
That was a factory console. I saw it before he got it.
Eric,

So when are we going to run into each other? I understood it had just come in. You just vamoooose on me as soon as I'm on my way?

Just joking. I would like to meet you though. Looking forward to proceeding with my order too!

Old 04-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Did you ever get pics of these parts installed???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Carbon Fiber interior parts! LOTS of pics.