997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Spyshots // 2009 Panamera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Banned
mbphreak is infamous around these parts
Spyshots // 2009 Panamera

hmmmm...not feeling it just quite yet

Old 09-22-2006, 11:31 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
almost looks like **** from these pix.
but i am sure when it comes out, i would so want it.

raja

Old 09-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a mother F'ing Dodge Stratus.

Old 09-22-2006, 12:39 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
it looks like a freaking test mule.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Mika_Hakkinen is infamous around these parts
It looks like the rear clip is off a Boxster. Please tell me that's just for testing purposes!

Old 09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
997 Style is a jewel in the rough997 Style is a jewel in the rough997 Style is a jewel in the rough
Heres a version I made up a while ago...

What do you guys think of My Panamera rendering?
Mind you, it was done quite some time ago...so I'm aware that there's room for improvement.
Anyways here it is, enjoy.

Here's the a quick sketch of the back view that I just haven't really had time to render the same way as the front due to my busy schedule.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I'll buy it if you design it

Old 09-22-2006, 02:03 PM
throt is infamous around these parts
Wink

Originally Posted by 997 Style
What do you guys think of My Panamera rendering?
Mind you, it was done quite some time ago...so I'm aware that there's room for improvement.
Anyways here it is, enjoy.

Here's the a quick sketch of the back view that I just haven't really had time to render the same way as the front due to my busy schedule.
Awesome , as usual....

throt.....

Old 09-22-2006, 02:45 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
997 style, you've got some skills, brother! Looks bad ***!

I like the mule, but something doesn't seem right. Looks like the engine is in the rear??? What's up with that?

Old 09-22-2006, 03:02 PM
K04
K04 is infamous around these parts
kind of looks like the guys who did the cars for "The Fast and Furious" were given some time in Porsche design where Porsche asked what they would do and they said " you know what this car needs other then Paul Walker, A BIG wing!"

But on a serious side I think that car is going to look good when done.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:09 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Brandywine

But on a serious side I think that car is going to look good when done.
I do as well. 997Style, youve got some talent man! looks amazing, Porsche should take ques from you on the Panamera. if it looks like that, i have a feeling the waiting list on this cars going to be a LONG time!

Old 09-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
I heard some rumors that the Panamera will use the V8 +500hp from the Cayenne TTS. Is this true?

Old 09-22-2006, 03:21 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tiago
I heard some rumors that the Panamera will use the V8 +500hp from the Cayenne TTS. Is this true?
From my knowledge it will use the V8 from the cayenne S, the TT V8 from the CTT or CTTS, and the 605 hp v10 from the CGT. i think they will only have 3 engine variations. the big boy being the CGT motor which will make every comparable amg and the m5 look like crap in terms of performance.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
From my knowledge it will use the V8 from the cayenne S, the TT V8 from the CTT or CTTS, and the 605 hp v10 from the CGT. i think they will only have 3 engine variations. the big boy being the CGT motor which will make every comparable amg and the m5 look like crap in terms of performance.
especially with PDK.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:41 PM
jlingk is infamous around these parts
That car is a completely camoflauged mule. Final design will not be close to that junker.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spyshots // 2009 Panamera