997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

my 997S Aero Pics for your viewing pleasure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
I am a little split on the lettering...I guess that answers my question..it is not factory and you added it right?

Old 12-01-2006, 07:38 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Very cool. I love the gray carry through from the front lip to the wheels and the top of the rear spoiler. The lettering doesn't bother me. It looks original. It's the kind of detail that gives the car that one-of-a-kind feel with out being crazy. Congrats.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Jimmyz is infamous around these parts
Very nice looking car.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:10 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car you have there...the kit + wheels + color = perfect.

I think i would prefer the rear wing to be plain carbon fiber rather than the lettering...but if you like it, thats all that matters...and its not enough to spoil the car.

Id also like to see the front lip painted white like the rest of the car...why is it gray? is it CF?

Regardless of my little nit-picks, this car is UNREAL...you are a lucky man!

Old 12-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned
Crod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the rough
The front lip and the rear blade being different colors looks stupid as does the PORSCHE lettering...what, you don't think people realize it's a Porsche ? The factory aero kit looks amazing, but not when you bastardize it like that...sorry, I guess I'm just a purist.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Crod
The front lip and the rear blade being different colors looks stupid as does the PORSCHE lettering...what, you don't think people realize it's a Porsche ? The factory aero kit looks amazing, but not when you bastardize it like that...sorry, I guess I'm just a purist.
easy PLAYBOY. hahah bastardize
i think it's different and won't mind for a little while but in general i like the simple clean stealth look.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Banned
Crod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the rough
Next thing you know someone will come up with a kind of tape that looks like carbon fibre so guys can disguise their wings and make'um look like carbon fiber pieces.
Hey, I think I could market that stuff to the ricer/poseur crowd and make a killing

Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
HI friend!
I really like your ( ?? ) car...it's very unique...I just remembered about the idea I had time ago...Grey front lip with rims...awesome.

The rear decal on the wing is just perfect...adds a very sporty touch to the Carrera S!

Old 12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
B7S4 is infamous around these parts
Nice, love the color

Old 12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Crod
Next thing you know someone will come up with a kind of tape that looks like carbon fibre so guys can disguise their wings and make'um look like carbon fiber pieces.
Hey, I think I could market that stuff to the ricer/poseur crowd and make a killing
sorry man, u really blew it.
ricers have had it for years. whare have u been?

Old 12-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
sorry man, u really blew it.
ricers have had it for years. whare have u been?
LOL - clearly paying no attention whatsoever to the ricer scene. Not sure how NOT wasting time with that crap is "blowing it" (no pun intended)

Old 12-02-2006, 12:16 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
love your rear wing

Old 12-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Mpowered is infamous around these parts
the lettering is so birds know not to crap on his car!

Old 12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
nice aero. white is hot.

Old 12-04-2006, 08:24 PM
cpadula is infamous around these parts
thanks for all the opinions....

execpt crod... hahahah you no the sotyr about opinions every one has one ansd there............. hahahah

just kiddin, purist are just fine.

I need to purchase a techart steering wheel, anyone know where to get one reasonably priced..???

C