997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

stupid question....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
Talking stupid question....

I notice that when I rev up my car and drop the clutch suddenly the car´s wheels spinnings and JUMP! jajaja....
is not very funny thing....
rear wheels drive....rear engine....too much weight in the rear axle....and very wide tires....bad convination to smoke tires....

you jump!
the cas is OK no?

Old 02-19-2007, 11:11 PM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Paris_CarreraS
I notice that when I rev up my car and drop the clutch suddenly the car´s wheels spinnings and JUMP! jajaja....
rear wheels drive....rear engine....too much weight in the rear axle....and very wide tires....bad convination to smoke tires....

you jump!
the cas is OK no?
Yes, bad...

Old 02-20-2007, 01:23 PM
simon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to behold
Seems like a very efficient way to wreck a nice car.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:25 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
what is this thread all about..

Old 02-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Turn PSM Off
TheJudge is infamous around these parts
I've done it a couple times. not very fun. on a lighter note, speaking of drag racing for no apparent reason, I dusted a GranSport Maserati coupe the other night.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:52 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TheJudge
I've done it a couple times. not very fun. on a lighter note, speaking of drag racing for no apparent reason, I dusted a GranSport Maserati coupe the other night.
persian playboy!!! taking out Maserati.
rep for ya. oops, repping is gone.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Paris_CarreraS

you jump!
the cas is OK no?
I hope you're kidding about this.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
It's called axle hop - that means you are launching too hard...

Si no te das cuidado, vas a quebrar su querida Porsche... Portate bien!

Old 02-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
I told you guys! It was a stupid post!
but I did it only once! because I was racing against a 999R motorbike!
1st and 2nd gear....the bike was 1 car ahead...and in 3rd gear I was letting him behind......

Old 02-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
You are kidding aren't you? No ways an experienced rider would get beat by an S. You sure about the bike?

Byron

Old 02-21-2007, 12:27 AM
I put a wrong model of bike! sorry! it was a 900RR.....that was my brother told me....I dont know nothing about bikes!

Originally Posted by Byronmaui
You are kidding aren't you? No ways an experienced rider would get beat by an S. You sure about the bike?

Byron

Old 02-21-2007, 12:37 AM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Byronmaui

Byron
he's def kidding! no way he beats 900rr............no way...........

Old 02-21-2007, 12:44 AM
I´m not kidding or lying.....maybe the guy in the bike was not a good driver....
my car has the Evo Stage 4....they says 45hp......but if you says the Carrera S couldnt win....maybe is true....I dont konw....

Originally Posted by nyseal

Old 02-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Parris trust me the guy was not a good driver...lol...No harm no foul but be careful because people will definetly challenge you on this claim. I have the exact car as you and I know I would be left standing still against that motorcycle.

Byron

Old 02-21-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by nyseal
Seal you have an S too and you also know..lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stupid question....