997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Where are the babes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Dr.Jay - I want to apologize about my earlier information. Trovan just Pmed me and said he's a proctologist not a gynecologist. He does have alot of other pics if you know what I mean...Your right where are all the chicks nowadays.

Byron

P.S. Please post pics of your car

Old 02-23-2007, 01:04 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Dr.Jay - I want to apologize about my earlier information. Trovan just Pmed me and said he's a proctologist not a gynecologist. He does have alot of other pics if you know what I mean...Your right where are all the chicks nowadays.

Byron

P.S. Please post pics of your car
i am on the floor laughing!!

and you better stop it before my patients see this!

Old 02-23-2007, 01:12 AM
porschenut911 is infamous around these parts
Welcome to the forum. You better post pix of your car soon (babes or no babes) otherwise those guys will ban you.

Ok, let's see some babe pix guys. I'm missing them too!

Old 02-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trovan
i am on the floor laughing!!

and you better stop it before my patients see this!
Dr.Jay this just proves my point. Trovan=proctologist=rolling on the floor=don't want patients to see I don't even want to imagine that picture.

Dr.Jay I will post pics of my wife later in the car.

Byron

Last edited by Byronmaui; 02-23-2007 at 02:10 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Dr. Jay here's one of the pics trovan sent me of his first porsche.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Dr.Jay here's a picture of trovan in his 914.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Trovan in his 944 at the beach

Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Here's trovan when he got into racing. Boy what a short lived career.

Last edited by Byronmaui; 02-23-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:39 AM
Here's one of trovan's patients after an exam. Looks like the life was literally sucked out of her...

Last edited by Byronmaui; 02-23-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Dr.Jay here's the last picture. This is when trovan became a proctologist. Kind of disturbing and I agree with you about where's the women...lol

Trovan all good buddy but please sell the Audi...

Byron

Last edited by Byronmaui; 02-23-2007 at 02:07 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:47 AM
Man I forgot this one. Trovan when he was thinking of becoming a dentist...lol

Old 02-23-2007, 01:53 AM
hey trovan remember this one...The free exam you gave to the lucky girl on halloween or was it at the parade?

Now I remember it was christmas day.

Aloha

Byron

Last edited by Byronmaui; 02-23-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Note to self - don't get on Byron's "bad" side...

Old 02-23-2007, 06:34 AM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
ouch! pwn3d

Old 02-23-2007, 07:54 AM
drjay2 is infamous around these parts
I could post some barium enemas

Originally Posted by ChromeHearts
ouch! pwn3d
My car is due any day. I am a radiologist and have probably done 50000, yes 50000 barium enemas over the past 45 years. I have some real good examples. Ocassionaly a patient will say, 'does your mother know what you do'?' It just seems to me that so many of the posters here must have used up all their hormones (money) on these great looking cars. They almost never, on the regular threads, show anything but their car. They would look so much better with some girls sitting in them. I just figured the 20-30-40 year olds who post on this board are different from my generation who like, in the order of preference, girls, baseball, girls, football, girls, basketball, girls, and porsches. None of us in our 20 or 30's could really afford the porsches. We chose the girls over the porsches even if we could. Now at my age I chose the porsches first.
drjay2

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where are the babes?