997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Where are the babes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 02:14 PM
drjay2 is infamous around these parts
Question Where are the babes?

I found this great forum about a month ago. Really enjoy. I am probably the oldest forum member.Age 69 and married 47 years. I am not blind yet. You guys have shown some fantastic looking cars. Without exception they have either no one or a dog or something like that sitting in the car. I can't believe all these great cars have no women who get in them. Maybe the porsche drivers of today are not like my fellow porsche drivers when I first started driving them in 1968. Maybe I had bettet refer these young forum men to some of my endocrine colleagues for testosterone testing. Maybe you spent all your testosterone on admiring these wonderful cars.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Go to the Off-Topic forum and look at the MANLY thread... it'll solve your problem. Just don't blame me if you go blind...

Old 02-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
DrJay - Nice to meet you. Glad to see you drive just porsche. I would love to see the older cars you once owned with the babes of past.

Byron

Old 02-22-2007, 02:39 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
nice to have u here. welcome!

can't wait to get to 69!

Old 02-22-2007, 02:53 PM
drjay2 is infamous around these parts
I never had any babes but my wife occasionaly in my previous 11 porsches, but at the traffic lights they sure would say something. I have been a one women man, but all the young people with great cars on this sight seem to always post their pictures with no one, much less girls. I figured it must be something wrong with this young generation.
drjay2

Old 02-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
drjay - My babe holds the camera cause I suck at photos..lol

Byron

Old 02-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Welcome to 6speed drjay2.

Originally Posted by 20C4S
can't wait to get to 69!
You might get there faster than you think, 2 days to Vegas!

Old 02-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Is Airling going to Vegas? If so I need to know what room he's staying..

Byron

Old 02-22-2007, 06:46 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
drjay,

you are still a PLAYBOY.
welcome

Old 02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Welcome aboard!!! I've done the 69...oh wait...sorry...I can't wait to be 69!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
welcome aboard drjay2....it's nice to have another heterosexual on this forum

Old 02-22-2007, 08:49 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
welcome dr..... hope to have as many porsches by the time i turn 69.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:50 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by 20C4S

can't wait to get to DO THE 69!
huh..

Old 02-22-2007, 11:18 PM
Dr.Jay ask trovan (screen name) to pm pics of his babes. I think he's a gynecologist and he has alot of pics....

Byron

Old 02-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Dr.Jay ask trovan (screen name) to pm pics of his babes. I think he's a gynecologist and he has alot of pics....

Byron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where are the babes?