997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Carbon Fiber diffuser teaser (Pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 11:13 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Eric and V,

I'm interested in this too. Have the Cargraphic Carbon chin and Evo carbon mirrors. Also have the Porsche carbon on the inside (which I haven't noticed not being the same kind of weave, but don't think I would. now I have to go look!). Like I said, I'm interested. So if someone gets this out on the market, let me know. Thanks...

Old 02-27-2007, 12:36 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Nice but....

The 997 Carbon is not the old style weave of the 996. That piece appears to be made from the older angled weave of the 996. Newer carbon on the 997 is a box-weave.

Not to rain on your parade, just a heads up if you are doing any other carbon on the car, it should be at least matched to factory specs.
Thanks for the insight Eric,

I am aware that the weave on the oem Porsche interior is a different weave, however the weave on this diffuser matches the weave on my Cargraphic carbon fiber lip so I wanted everything on the outside of the car to match in terms of carbon weave and style.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blakt out
Eric and V,

I'm interested in this too. Have the Cargraphic Carbon chin and Evo carbon mirrors. Also have the Porsche carbon on the inside (which I haven't noticed not being the same kind of weave, but don't think I would. now I have to go look!). Like I said, I'm interested. So if someone gets this out on the market, let me know. Thanks...
It'll go awesome with your cargraphic stuff! Did you decide to just keep you wing and bumper now? I'll let you know when this piece goes out on the market as it will perfectly suit the front end and wing of your car!

-Aaron