997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Dension Issues.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 11:15 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Havent tried it yet, mostly because the loading problem still exists with 1.00 and that's the true root of all evil.
Not a bad idea though, Ill try on the weekend maybe and see if that rolls it back.

Originally Posted by Havoc'n'Hijinx
Aaron,

Have you tried to go back to the older firmware to resolve the reset feature (moving the anolog switch back and forth three times)? I have not had time to try it.

Thanks

Old 03-16-2007, 08:12 AM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I got a new one. Sometimes the screen will go blank. It will still be playing music but the screen shows no info. Going back to the main menu and stopping it and choosing another playlist clears it.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:49 AM
mishref is infamous around these parts
Here is hoping that the new firmware will show Artist/Album info.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:50 AM
TAnthony is infamous around these parts
Neil - I got another new one, it must be the Dension Ghost version firmware on mine.

Even without the iPod connected, the unit turns on the radio - and off again - and on again - and off again....

I really hope my new unit Eric is sending me is not defective....

Old 03-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
We are beta testing new firmware today and over the next few days. Might need a few guinea pigs.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:45 AM
hjacobs2000 is infamous around these parts
Eric,

Ill beta test it

Howard

Old 03-16-2007, 06:41 PM
mishref is infamous around these parts
I don't mind testing ..

Old 03-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
hjacobs
mishref
neil s
aaronchan

Can you guys email me tonight please?

eric@bumperplugs.com

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 03-16-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
tanthony pmed you for your installer thinking about going up to CT cause the guys here in NJ have been useless...

Unfortunately I didn't pick my unit up from Eric, so I'm stuck with reading the post etc, I might end up just returning mine.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_1001779", true

Old 03-16-2007, 11:39 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pyiu
tanthony pmed you for your installer thinking about going up to CT cause the guys here in NJ have been useless...

Unfortunately I didn't pick my unit up from Eric, so I'm stuck with reading the post etc, I might end up just returning mine.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_1001779", true
got mine done in ny if your intrested in pm

Old 03-17-2007, 02:37 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Eric, email is replied. I finished the testing.

Old 03-17-2007, 12:31 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I am chicken, and scared to test. When will we be able to know how the new fw works?

Old 03-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
It does not appear to be complete enough to resolve issues. Passed along to Dension Engineering for further review.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:46 AM
bdam1 is infamous around these parts
Gonna install this weekend....if time permits

Old 03-18-2007, 10:42 PM
bdam1 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up G550 Installed

Finished the install today....took about an hour. Tapped into the fiber and power at the NAV and CD-changer plug (photo of the plug helped). Still on firmware 1.00 and cannot access the CD 6 options (Artists, Album, etc) and the system stays on no-text, dispite changing at the config menu. Othewise works fine. I'll seewhat the new firmware does, upon release.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dension Issues.