997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:55 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Abdullah Mabrook! Mashallah [knock on wood] it looks Superb, I think all you need are matching Side Skirts Rear Bumper, H&R PASM enabled lowering springs and your set with the Techart Type 2 Wing!

Old 03-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
sick!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Banned
911_997S is infamous around these parts
looks very good.
lower it.

i used to live in denver, its not as bad as la and my car is lowered.

how much is the bumper? (pm me if youd like), tia

i really like the way it looks, ive never seen it on a narrow body.

very clean car

Old 03-17-2007, 07:41 AM
sullic is infamous around these parts
Looks nice

I like the look, but I have a questions.

My eyes are not what they used to be, but it seems that the paint doesn't match the car. The bumper looks to be a different white to me. Maybe just the light from the photos, but I think they different.

Old 03-17-2007, 08:37 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love it abdullah! Sick.

Old 03-17-2007, 08:45 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
what's the lobster forks ? I have no idea about the weigh I just like the look
I like the look too!! It looks great. "Lobster Forks" are the original wheels on the C2S (Porsche Carrera S wheels). All 4 weigh about 100 lbs and most of the 20 inch wheels combined are around 120 lbs. Performance guys say the weight differential makes a big difference at the track - I believe them but I don't track so I don't worry about it. Where in Denver did you the Ruf bumper put on?

Old 03-17-2007, 10:02 AM
paragongja is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous! Lobsters are the worst.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:08 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I think the gt3 wing would look awesome on this, what are you planning on?

Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 AM
LaCayenne59 is infamous around these parts
very nice, I really like the wheels. Im debating on either these or the techart formulas once i get my 997.

What are the dimensions on the wheels? 20x8.5 and 20x11 in the back? are you using spacers? Mind telling me how much the wheels were?

Looks great! Drive in good health.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
I love it but I do think a wing and a drop are in order. The bumper is stunning.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:50 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sullic
I like the look, but I have a questions.

My eyes are not what they used to be, but it seems that the paint doesn't match the car. The bumper looks to be a different white to me. Maybe just the light from the photos, but I think they different.
it looks little bit different because of 2 things 1st) the light 2nd) there is a clear mask on the fenders and the hood and it turned yellow so I'm gonna take off the clear mask and it will be good

Old 03-17-2007, 05:52 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I think the gt3 wing would look awesome on this, what are you planning on?
techart type 2 wing

Old 03-17-2007, 07:13 PM
LvnLrg213 is infamous around these partsLvnLrg213 is infamous around these parts
Very nice, beautiful bumper and wheels.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:31 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
I like the look too!! It looks great. "Lobster Forks" are the original wheels on the C2S (Porsche Carrera S wheels). All 4 weigh about 100 lbs and most of the 20 inch wheels combined are around 120 lbs. Performance guys say the weight differential makes a big difference at the track - I believe them but I don't track so I don't worry about it. Where in Denver did you the Ruf bumper put on?
I've seen 20 that weight in at less then the stock 19. Not sure what Rinspeeds weight.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Hussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really nice
Looks awesome man, congrats! Wonder what it would look like on black?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels