997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Abudullah, You are correct H&R Lowering PASM enabled Springs lowers the Car 15mm and Non PASM 25mm.
so that's might be the next mod

Old 03-31-2007, 03:27 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
so that's might be the next mod
Thats good, dont paint your rinspeeds keep them as they are.

Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
NEW PIC'S

Got TECHART mirror cover and repaint the front bumper. there was slight difference. MORE TO COME SOON

Old 07-21-2007, 11:28 PM

Old 07-22-2007, 10:25 AM
B-moreBroker is infamous around these parts
RUF is sick

that RUF front is sick - looks awesome

Old 07-22-2007, 12:08 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
I need to save up for that front bumper! Looks great!

Old 07-22-2007, 03:03 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
my friend is trying to sell his brand new ruf bumper, did like 10hours of prep work to make it fit perfectly then decided to keep the stock bumper on.
if anyone is interested i can find out his price.

Old 07-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by raffi
my friend is trying to sell his brand new ruf bumper, did like 10hours of prep work to make it fit perfectly then decided to keep the stock bumper on.
if anyone is interested i can find out his price.
Does he have any other RUF parts?

Old 07-22-2007, 04:05 PM
i dont think he has any other ruf parts, what are you looking to do?
i just got the techart sideskirts, i think they'd look great with the ruf bumper.
here is a photoshop, but you can get an idea...

Attached Images  

Last edited by raffi; 07-22-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:32 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Really looks good but I just do not like 20" wheels on a Carrera.

Old 07-22-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm goin to get RINSPEED rear bumper and TECHART type 2 wing. I'm lookin for someone who wants to trade my wing with GT3RS. I think the RS wing would look nicer with the RUF bumper

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 07-22-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by mdrums
Really looks good but I just do not like 20" wheels on a Carrera.
19" is the best size for carerra but with big bumper like RUF or GT3 20's are good to make the car higher with some lowering springs

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 07-22-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:01 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
20's are good to make the car higher with some lowering springs
You lost me there!

Old 07-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by mdrums
You lost me there!
i am not 100% certain, but think he means that he is able to close the gap between the fender and wheels with the lowering springs but still able to have good clearance with the bumper since the 20" wheels made the car higher, cause the 20's are taller...

Old 07-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by raffi
i am not 100% certain, but think he means that he is able to close the gap between the fender and wheels with the lowering springs but still able to have good clearance with the bumper since the 20" wheels made the car higher, cause the 20's are taller...
Exactly

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels