997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 12:01 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
i think the 20's have lower profile tires though...

Old 07-23-2007, 01:45 PM
wizo is infamous around these parts
Very clean car...I really like how the front bumper makes the white for some reason really pop. I think its the huge inlets but I think the bumper is a great improvement. Also I think you are correct that the 20" wheels will accent the body enhancements. I am a firm believer that 19" is the correct size on most cars but those wheels you chose I think are the right ones for your project. I really would not do a wing but the techart side would be incredible!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:06 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
what do you guys think of the RINSPEED sides? I think they look smoother

Old 07-23-2007, 04:37 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
i personally think the techart will match the agressive ruf bumper better.
the rinnspeed would only look good with the rinnspeed front bumper or a small add on like a lip. but then again they might fit really well with your rinspeed rear bumper

Old 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM
njcycleguy is infamous around these parts
+1 on the Rinspeed sides.. BTW - I love those Rinspeed wheels.. and white looks so clean.. my next 911 will be white, for sure..

Old 07-27-2007, 08:26 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Wow! love the RUF bumper! plus on white! Nice choice!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Maison is infamous around these parts
Why not just use the RUF rear bumper and w/o sideskirts? RUF has got pics of it and it looks good and flow with their designs...

Old 07-27-2007, 10:43 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
wow! drop it and leave the wheels as is and its perfect!

Old 07-28-2007, 05:54 PM
nsavastano is infamous around these partsnsavastano is infamous around these parts
Look nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:24 AM
dmoney is infamous around these parts
really nice but i would drop it and paint wheels black the add side skirts for a perfect look, but thats just me...

Old 07-31-2007, 02:22 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dmoney
really nice but i would drop it and paint wheels black the add side skirts for a perfect look, but thats just me...
thinking to do same thing but I don't know which way do I have to go with powedercoat or normal paint also I want to add red lip like FXX

the car will be droped soon with RUF springs

Old 08-02-2007, 04:00 AM
dmoney is infamous around these parts
hey abdullah i would also get clear side markers. I dont think the red lip would look good im just not into that look, stay fresh & just powder coat black, there is a pic on rinspeeds website with those wheels you have in black it looks sick on a white car like yours check it out let me know what you think...

Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 PM
new pic's just added RINSPEED rear, TECHART type 2 wing and RUF lowering springs

Old 08-10-2007, 11:27 PM

Old 08-10-2007, 11:30 PM
you can see how low the car is now

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels