997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:50 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels

Here is some pic's of my car with RUF bumper and 20" rinspeed wheels and I'll instal techart type 2 wing soon. let me know what do you guys think? hope you like it

here is the car without any mod

with 20" rinspeed

RUF front

techart mirror cover, rinspeed rear ,techart type 2 wing and ruf springs
MORE PIC'S ADDED IN LAST PAGE POST #73

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...t=76771&page=5

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 08-11-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:14 PM
kauai_diver is infamous around these parts
Very nice! Carrara white is a very nice color, starting to grow on me. And its spelled Carrara not Carrera like the car right?

First off the RUF front is saweet, but to be honest I do like the lobster forks better, hell you even had the colored wheel caps on them. Do you know how much more weight those 20"'s add?

Old 03-16-2007, 11:21 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
what's the lobster forks ? I have no idea about the weigh I just like the look

Old 03-16-2007, 11:24 PM
kauai_diver is infamous around these parts
Hehe lobster forks are the ugly lightweight wheels I have and you had in your first shot.... Carrera S wheels.

They are the lightest out of the standard 19" wheels offered by Porsche. Probably not a big deal if you're just going for looks, but I like to romp on the track once in a while.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:32 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
masha'Allah. looks good abdullah. do u have two tone interior or terra.
i love the front bumper and the wheels. i would do my car just like this.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:35 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
very nice ! love that front bumper.......and the rims toohow dows it feel with 20's?

Old 03-17-2007, 01:49 AM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
When I look at the first 4 photo, was not sure about those 20" rinspeed wheels? It look good with the RUF bumper. Interested to see how the type 2 wing will look over all?
Abdullah, How come your avatar is a white 997TT?

Old 03-17-2007, 01:51 AM
Dave in Oregon is infamous around these parts
I prefer a completely stock 997 S look (with H&R springs). Hard to improve on perfection. But, hey, get what YOU want......I'm glad that you like the new look. Have fun & drive safe.............

Old 03-17-2007, 02:08 AM
jrloM3 is infamous around these parts
that front bumper is sex. i think you need some sideskirts to match, like TechArt. wheels are nice, but they'd look better if you lowered your car a tad.
otherwise, i'm lovin' the Carrara white!

Old 03-17-2007, 02:24 AM
dhrecon is infamous around these parts
Lower it! Lower it! Lower it!

Old 03-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
masha'Allah. looks good abdullah. do u have two tone interior or terra.
i love the front bumper and the wheels. i would do my car just like this.
no it's just black full leather interior with red stitching and red seat built

Old 03-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by nyseal
very nice ! love that front bumper.......and the rims toohow dows it feel with 20's?
tha 19 were softer but those are fine

Old 03-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by ty328
When I look at the first 4 photo, was not sure about those 20" rinspeed wheels? It look good with the RUF bumper. Interested to see how the type 2 wing will look over all?
Abdullah, How come your avatar is a white 997TT?
I have this tt in suadi arabia

Old 03-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by Dave in Oregon
I prefer a completely stock 997 S look (with H&R springs). Hard to improve on perfection. But, hey, get what YOU want......I'm glad that you like the new look. Have fun & drive safe.............
does that mean you don't like any kind of body kits?

Old 03-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by jrloM3
that front bumper is sex. i think you need some sideskirts to match, like TechArt. wheels are nice, but they'd look better if you lowered your car a tad.
otherwise, i'm lovin' the Carrara white!
I'm thinking to lower it but I don't know how it's going to be? for sure it will be nicer but I worry about driving it while it's too low I can't trust the streets here in denver I'll see later

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White C2s With Ruf Bumper And Rinspeed Wheels