997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Southern California Porsche dealers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:32 PM
kauai_diver is infamous around these parts
Not great but I got 3k off my ordered '06 997S in Fremont, Fletcher Jones. Good folks there, I can recommend a sales person if you are willing to buy outside of LA area.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Isaac987 is infamous around these parts
You will find good guys at Pacific. If you don't make a deal there or have any questions you are welcome to give me a call. I'm a sales manager at Porsche of Downtown L.A. so I can probably be helpful to you. I just got my first Porsche so I can definately relate with you. The number at the dealership is 213.222.1295 or you can email me at ifeldman@dtlamotors.com. I'm always happy to talk to fellow enthusiasts, I fell like we see less and less real Porsche guys at the dealership.

Isaac Feldman

Old 03-29-2007, 12:36 AM
THinthedesert is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave07997S
...............I bought from North Olmsted in Ohio, I dealt with Chris Sanner and Chad Luzon. I will just say that I got more than 7% off of MSRP. Shipping from Ohio to Los Angeles ran me around $1500, either way I netted quite a bit off.

I noticed North Olmsted even shows what discount they are willing to give on most of the cars they have listed in the "Notes". Here is an example. They make it known they are willing to deal.

NotesCLASSIC GUARDS RED WITH BEIGE INTERIOR...A BEAUTIFUL CABRIOLET FOR THE SPRING AND SUMMER. $89,943.00 CALL BERNIE OR CHAD AT 1-440-716-2720Price$94,530.00

http://north-olmsted.porschedealer.c...ntoryid=288968

Old 03-29-2007, 12:48 AM
ApexHunter is infamous around these parts
Dave was right. This forum is taking care of me.

All the responses are really great info. Thank you all. I will be investigating the out of state, as well as calling a few dealers you have recommended.

Thanks so much everybody.

>>>Apex.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:49 AM
oalvarez is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Very shady business practices. Bought 2 cars there and all I have to say is that one bad experience is forgivable, two bad experiences is a pattern.
you must let your fellow 6speedonline brethren to share your experiences. it might help someone else save a dime or two.

please share with us!

Old 03-29-2007, 02:00 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by oalvarez
you must let your fellow 6speedonline brethren to share your experiences. it might help someone else save a dime or two.

please share with us!
we had a horrible experience at rusnak mercedes few years ago. i would never buy from any dealer with that name on it!

on the other hand, pacific porsche has always been great including their service department.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:04 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
The best downtown porsche would do for me for a repeat customer was $500 of msrp. They used the same "its a hot car" line. Go to pacific where they treat well and not give you a bunch of lines.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Very Risky is infamous around these parts
I bought from McKenna in Norwalk, A-holes. Avoid them. I only bought there because I was impatient. Prior to that I was working with Mark Taylor at Pacific. Stand up guy through the entire order process. When I canceled my order he was great, respectful, and understanding. My next car will be from Mark FOR SURE!

Old 03-29-2007, 01:24 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
my porsche transaction also went thr mckenna. they seem nice and were helpful at that time. but then became pretty worthless a year later when i still did not recieve my license plate and registration! i would agree with going back to pacific in the future.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:59 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
all depends on what's more important to u. if u want the deal of century then east coast's deal is hard to beat especially during winter. if u don't want to deal with hassle doing paperwork and shipping the car then buying car locally is the way to go. some people rather spend a little more money to make the buying experience easier. i never give hard time to local dealer because i know they have no problem selling the car at msrp here certainly don't have to match deal i get from somewhere else. all i care is if they're reasonable or not. the team at Pacific is great or has been great to me. i'll send people to them as long as i know they'll be treated the way they should but maybe not the best deal.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:33 PM
LaCayenne59 is infamous around these parts
I actually just leased a 997 Cab about a week ago. Turns out the only two dealers that had a guards red cab were Rusnak Pasadena, and Pacific Porsche. I live very close to Pasadena, and have been taking my cayenne to be services there for 3 years, so naturally I wanted to purchase from them. My sales guy there, Sam, has also been great! I would definately recomend talking to Sam, he gave me some great deals and took care of us. I ultimately ended up leasing from Pacific Porsche, because the GR cab they had was equipt with more options.

My sales guy was Richard, and I think Mark Taylor also helped out with the deal (somhow I ended up with his business card as well). They were very nice and made for a very smooth deal.

If you push hard enough, you can get a deal from anywhere. I was getting close to 8% off from Rusnak Pasadena, and ended up getting about 6-7% from Pacific.

Good luck on your purchase!

Old 03-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Keista is infamous around these parts
I bought a used 997S from The Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, paid $4-5k over internet for CPO/Warranty. I believe in buying, even if it's moderately more expensive, new or used, from the dealer you are going to get FUTURE service from. You are a 'preferred' customer (free loaners, first in line for service, etc.). That said, Auto Gallery service SUCKS....While they half-hearted tried, they are so arrogant that they will never see me again.

My point - it's not the purchase price, it's the service dept. that makes the difference.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:27 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
If you want to get a reasonable deal, I wouldnt go to newport beach porsche. Most everything there seems to be priced 20-40 grand more than it's worth.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:18 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
^^I will not even take my cars to Newport Beach Porsche for an oil change. Instead, I will drive 30 to 40 miles to the next nearest dealership. Newport Beach Porsche is the worst. I walked in there last weekend and they were asking 40K over for a 997 TT...LOL

Old 03-29-2007, 10:23 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Yeah...

it really sucks too because they are the closest dealer to me but I want to avoid that place at all costs.

Originally Posted by TUUNER
^^I will not even take my cars to Newport Beach Porsche for an oil change. Instead, I will drive 30 to 40 miles to the next nearest dealership. Newport Beach Porsche is the worst. I walked in there last weekend and they were asking 40K over for a 997 TT...LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Southern California Porsche dealers