997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Went on a roadtrip to pick up a 997 S with my buddy *pics*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 05:14 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Went on a roadtrip to pick up a 997 S with my buddy *pics*

I recently talked my buddy into getting a new car for the summer and it didn't take long be fore we found a smoking deal on an arctic "S" with PCCB's.
We flew down to the south of Sweden to pick it up this thursday.

Cabride from the airport to the guy who sold it..

The seller showing him the car

Filling her up for the first time..

Didn't take long before we got stopped by the cops (they had gotten reports of a silver Porsche driving over the speedlimit but when they got onto us we drove @ the speed limit so they couldn't do anything)

Stopped to pee

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 04-03-2007 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:14 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Nice roads

Old 04-02-2007, 05:17 PM

Stopped by my buddy's parents house in the town "Tranås" to have dinner

Typical Swedish home

Continued home to Stockholm

Old 04-02-2007, 05:19 PM

One last fill-up
I got to drive it and I absolutely loved it, can't wait untill it's my turn to get my first P-car!

Now how do we make this thing louder?

Old 04-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
How much did he paid for it in SE ? The pics are nice as usual

Old 04-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Dan98
How much did he paid for it in SE ? The pics are nice as usual
680 000, 35000 km on it. Pics are pretty lame IMO, just wanted to share.

Old 04-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
mmm that's around ~73K eur

well if you have time , make another set of pics

Old 04-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Mister PINK is infamous around these parts
The photography is parallel to the car!! Can you please explain the camera, lens and filters used, tks. Pink

Old 04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great pics as always Felix. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
pix look amazing.
i am ready to pull trigger anyday too.
love the pictures btw.
congrats to ur friend for the car.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Illinicane is infamous around these parts
I agree with Pink. Tell us about the equipment used for the pics.

Car looks sweet!!

Old 04-02-2007, 08:45 PM
500 is infamous around these parts500 is infamous around these parts
The driver's side door look's as if it is a different shade in some of the pics, maybe it's just the lighting although it appears off even under some of the different light settings in the pics; could it have been re-painted? (sorry).

Last edited by 500; 04-02-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:56 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Beauitful photography work...how did you fix the lighting so well? Some photoshop tricks? Great work and use of your artist mind and working the camera.
I have a Canon 20D and some nice lenses but can not quite come close to your work plus my PS skill stink!
thanks again, Mike

Old 04-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Mike R. is infamous around these parts
As the others have already said, the photos are beautiful. The photos really seem to capture the mood and essense of your trip.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok this equipment question has been asked more then 50 times. As far as I remember, Felix is using a Digital Rebel XT (aka 350D) with standard kitlens 18-55mm. Correct me if I'm wrong

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Went on a roadtrip to pick up a 997 S with my buddy *pics*