997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Abdulla's (cayenne_ksa) 997 C2S | EXTERIOR MODS are done | PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
What is the sticker on the drivers side window of the 997?

Old 10-07-2007, 03:30 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
I'm working in the interior these days and when it's done I'll upload some pic's

for the M3 you can search under Ronnie name and you'll see a lot of pic's of his
Your car is much better looking than your brother's - you need to change your avitar to show off yours!!

Old 10-07-2007, 04:08 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Beautiful cars, guys. I remeber the Bimmer. You were featured in Modified L&E a few months back. I was really impressed with it.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mowateriology
simply awesome
but is it just me or were there no straight-on rear shots to see the wing better?

love the clean look in the rear with no carrera s/911 also!

interior pics of both cars please?
I'll take some straight rear shots next time.

Here are some pics of my interior...

Old 07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
so sick...

Old 07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-01-2008, 05:24 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by acs-3
we need to go out for new shots once I have the interior done and add the lwhite lips on the wheels .

Old 07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Man that thing looks awesome. I prefer the wheels with the stripe though, to add some contrast, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, the car is hot. Very nice front bumper

Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spyder997s
Man that thing looks awesome. I prefer the wheels with the stripe though, to add some contrast, but that's just my opinion.

thanks man, we both got the same bumper and you can't get boared lookin at it. It's the best. No need to mention your wheels they are awesome

Old 07-01-2008, 05:35 PM

Old 07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !

This is one beautiful car.

Not sure you should be selling that wing though...looks so good on there !

Stacy

Old 07-01-2008, 05:37 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
thanks man, we both got the same bumper and you can't get boared lookin at it. It's the best. No need to mention your wheels they are awesome
Abdullah, I totally missed out on meeting you when you did the So-Cal drive with Fred. I was supposed to go, but got caught up with work. It would've been cool to see your car in person and get a few pics up for the board!Next time you drive down, I'll definitely make the trip!

I agree with you about the RUF front bumper: I love it everyday and I have no need to change to an '09 facelift car (well except for the touch screen nav). Now if only I had enough cash to convert my car over to a complete Ruf R Kompressor! That would be awesome. Oh well, back to saving

Old 07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Abdullah, I totally missed out on meeting you when you did the So-Cal drive with Fred. I was supposed to go, but got caught up with work. It would've been cool to see your car in person and get a few pics up for the board!Next time you drive down, I'll definitely make the trip!

I agree with you about the RUF front bumper: I love it everyday and I have no need to change to an '09 facelift car (well except for the touch screen nav). Now if only I had enough cash to convert my car over to a complete Ruf R Kompressor! That would be awesome. Oh well, back to saving

totally agree with the R kit but $7000 wing, No thanks

are you going to the Sep 14th event? I'll be there, it should be more fun with more exotics

Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Is that the event in SoCal and CHP, etc etc? I totally want to but damn I'll be out of town again! Gumball rally (as an observer) on August 9th in SF will be huge though. Planning to go?

Old 07-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I think it called 11-99 event.

4 enzo, 2 veron, 8 carrera GT, MC12 ............ etc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Abdulla's (cayenne_ksa) 997 C2S | EXTERIOR MODS are done | PICS