997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Another California Nip / Tuck

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 06:36 AM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Looks great, you guys are killing me! I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Do you mean adding the front, or getting a coupe?

It DOES look great.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:48 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i am glad that the unfortunately deer incident had a good ending. car looks great.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:07 AM
BoZ_S is infamous around these parts
nice look bro wheels also look good. very clean look you have, Oh and is there any body difference in an S and a reg carrera i thought it was only a motor,gauges thing?

Old 09-09-2007, 02:15 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BoZ_S
nice look bro wheels also look good. very clean look you have, Oh and is there any body difference in an S and a reg carrera i thought it was only a motor,gauges thing?
Thanks for all the kind words guys. As to the question of any body difference between the 997S and regular 997 I think the answer is no. But I do know the 997S sits a tad bit lower in addition to having the bigger engine and gauges. I think the new GT3 bumper really makes the body come to life so........

Old 09-10-2007, 01:11 AM
GalaxyGrey06 is infamous around these parts
Looks good! Pioneer is the best dealership in our neck of the woods!

Old 09-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Looks amazing!

Old 09-11-2007, 11:27 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
update. if any you guys get the GT3 bumper watch out for steep drive ways and curbs. MY word! I've already tore up the bottom of it real good. Kind of a bummer since when it comes to my porsche I don't want to see even the smallest knick. ugh!

Old 09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Maison is infamous around these parts
And you haven't even lowered yet, right?

Old 09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
KeyserSoze is infamous around these parts
I love the looks of the GT3 front bumper but I need to take out stock on the company that makes that lower lip on how much I scrape mine! :P

Old 09-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Maison
And you haven't even lowered yet, right?
Nope. Not lowered yet. That will being happening real soon.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 AM
paragongja is infamous around these parts
Nice! Very Agressive.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:34 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
looks great!!!

Old 09-12-2007, 01:32 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gomez
Nope. Not lowered yet. That will being happening real soon.
Gomez, car looks great! Love the bumper.

BTW, I'm selling my brand new Rinspeed Lowering Coils if you are interested. Throw me an offer.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=89127

Old 09-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
Sweeettttt!!!!
next week i`m gonna put my GT3 bumper and rear wing too!!!!

Old 09-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Here's another angle for the hell of it. Thanks for all the kind posts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another California Nip / Tuck