997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

dension bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:24 AM
TD in DC is infamous around these parts
Just a little update . . . the "setup bugs" that I reported have somehow worked themselves out. Now, I just go back and forth between XM, ipod, FM and the iphone with the bluetooth attachment and I have been having zero problems.

The bluetooth kit is working very well. No more sound problems (and no, I cannot explain it) and the calls are very clear to other parties. I am convinced that putting the microphone in the stock location is THE way to go, regardless of whether you go with dension or some other bluetooth kit.

Now, I did decide to buy an ipod classic just to leave in the car. I got tired of hooking and unhooking the iphone everytime I got in the car (afterall, what is the point of the bluetooth hands free if you have to hook up the phone anyway). This seems to be working nicely as well.

All is good.

Old 09-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Great to hear TD. Glad it's back to normal.