997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Vorsteiner 997 Aero Kit Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
New Vorsteiner 997 Aero Kit Package

Vivid Racing would like to showoff Vorsteiner's new 997 aero kit. Vorsteiner is extremely well known in the BMW community. Vivid Racing is a master distributor of theirs and look forward to serving the Porsche customers with their high quality made in the USA components. Any questions PM or email me or leave your feedback here

Enjoy!

Old 09-28-2007, 06:15 PM
///996TTM3 is infamous around these parts
...Wow....that wing.....its big

Old 09-28-2007, 06:17 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i like the wing but not it's price.

nice kit, but i think this was posted few days ago.

raja

Old 09-28-2007, 06:24 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
That kit is one of the few that looks really clean. Nice lines throughout.

The wing, is, well kind of big, but I think it still flows with the lines. Hell, imagine it without a wing and its pure sex.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:03 PM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
+1,that one massive wing.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Dwn2Race is infamous around these parts
what is it made of? Reminds me of RUF bumper.

Old 09-28-2007, 11:38 PM
cash8tees is infamous around these parts
How much is the kit?

Old 09-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Good stuff. That company makes some solid products. I like its look!

Old 09-28-2007, 11:41 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
Vorsteiner has been known to make replica parts, so I wouldn't be surprised if the wing is a GT3 RS knock off, narrower to fit narrow body 997's and the front bumper is a Rinspeed or Ruf knock off.

with that said, Vorsteiner is still one of the best quality knock off companies around. I've dealt with a number of their parts in the BMW days and people have had great experiences with their products. One thing can be said again, it's not cheap.

Old 09-28-2007, 11:46 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
996 program?

Old 09-30-2007, 01:00 AM
neijia is infamous around these parts
Hmm, what am i missing, buying a Ruf knockoff does'nt seem to make much sense to me

Old 09-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by neijia
Hmm, what am i missing, buying a Ruf knockoff does'nt seem to make much sense to me
It does when you have enough money left over to buy wheels too.

Old 09-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Maison is infamous around these parts
There are similarities, but I don't think it's a knockoff of Ruf. If anything, it looks more like the Speedart GT style but with the vent and chin front chin. I've seen it in person at one of the local meet and it's very impressive. I like it!!

Last edited by Maison; 09-30-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:04 PM
jollyjolly is infamous around these parts
Do I need a pilot's license to drive with that wing?

Old 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jollyjolly
Do I need a pilot's license to drive with that wing?
if you need one to drive GT3RS yes you need a license

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vorsteiner 997 Aero Kit Package