American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Wheels Boutique Ford Gt 21 Inch Hre!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 05:05 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F**K
20 lbs. front, 25 lbs. rear for the OEM wheels on my FGT. If those HREs are anywhere close to that, I'll eat my computer.
Do you have the BBS's or the other ones?

Old 12-10-2007, 11:21 AM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
Good looking car...

Old 12-15-2007, 01:54 PM
pro2cer is infamous around these parts
The owner!!!

I am the owner of the black ford and I read some of the replies and just laugh. The car drives better with the HRE's, 22's were too big. look at the ford that Forgiato ruined with 22's i just couldn't see it, looks like a truck. I am always for bigger wheels but not where it takes away from the look. The rear tires are also wider than the BBS which was an improvement for traction since I had none with original tires. Car has 750 hp from roush, no need to fight me you lose. thanks, bucky, Ben for my 3rd set of hre's

Old 12-15-2007, 03:50 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pro2cer
I am the owner of the black ford and I read some of the replies and just laugh. The car drives better with the HRE's, 22's were too big. look at the ford that Forgiato ruined with 22's i just couldn't see it, looks like a truck. I am always for bigger wheels but not where it takes away from the look. The rear tires are also wider than the BBS which was an improvement for traction since I had none with original tires. Car has 750 hp from roush, no need to fight me you lose. thanks, bucky, Ben for my 3rd set of hre's
Nice first post... you'll make friends quick around here!

Old 12-15-2007, 03:55 PM
pro2cer is infamous around these parts
didn't mean to come across as a d@#k! just making a point.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by pro2cer
didn't mean to come across as a d@#k! just making a point.
It was just really matter of fact...

Old 12-16-2007, 11:46 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
that car is going to hurt a lot of people's feelings

Old 12-16-2007, 12:06 PM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
I think it looks great, the only thing I would change is I would make it ALL black, no decals, etc.

I have to fully agree with you on the big rims as long as it's not Wagon Wheels. With the stance the car has stock it needs bigger wheels to set it off. It's all personal preference and the stock GT40 wheels are fairly fugly IMO.

Enjoy you black beauty in good health...

Old 12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
pwrbrkr38 is infamous around these parts
looks **** n bush IMO prolly not the best for track

Old 12-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
997Turbo08 is infamous around these parts
I think it looks good and different than other ford gt`s but there are better rims to choose from such as iforged ccdwheels,,,,,, than those

Old 12-25-2007, 12:43 AM
rocman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DynamicMotoring
+1
(Edit: I meant to say I agreed with the 'not feeling this FGT' post)

Im a big fan of the white FGT that iForged did (dont remember the owners name).
That was my old car. I was the first in the US to do the 20/22 wheel combo. I was actually considering doing a 20/21 combo at first, but tires were a problem. The 22's fit very well in the rear due to the huge bulging rear fenders. I totally understand when people talk about putting large wheels on a performance car, but I was driving it to and from work, so the larger wheels performed just fine. If I were to track it, no way in hell would I do it with the larger wheels, even though the car drove great with them.

To the owner of the black car, your car looks great. Enjoy it in good health.

Last edited by rocman; 12-25-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:31 AM
Rolex76 is infamous around these parts
woow i love it