American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Great Hummer H1 shots.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Jtlacrozmaster is infamous around these partsJtlacrozmaster is infamous around these parts
Wow great pics, I love that first one of the blue H1 going through the mud, sick truck

Old 01-02-2008, 08:22 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
nice shots. i took some shots of mine i'll post them soon

here is one

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 01-02-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:52 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I've trailguided some of them around Arkansas and we have broken them pretty bad. Very cool rigs but don't handle tight extreme trails very well or steep hill climbs. They are awesome in a desert environment where they have room to stretch their legs.

Awesome pics though, I still love them and just got off of Ebay looking for one!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:46 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tblackj
I've trailguided some of them around Arkansas and we have broken them pretty bad. Very cool rigs but don't handle tight extreme trails very well or steep hill climbs. They are awesome in a desert environment where they have room to stretch their legs.

Awesome pics though, I still love them and just got off of Ebay looking for one!
Not very good at steep hill climbs?!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
My Jeep did well...

Old 01-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
My buddies old Powerstroke...

We had this buried up to the windows in a retention pond.... 3 trucks, 1 winch, 4 tow straps, the Ford was finally out.... and it was an expensive tow to the tranny shop, and an expensive tranny for the Ford............... and we went out and did it again This time, we didn't get stuck.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
Not very good at steep hill climbs?!
Around here we have high HP loose rock hillclimbs. They are very steep and very loose. The Hummers were just really heavy and couldn't keep the wheelspeed up to climb. On a solid hillclimb, where they can get traction, they are mountain goats.

Old 01-05-2008, 10:22 PM
clt8981 is infamous around these parts
good buddy of mine had a H1, we used to beat the hell out of it. best off road vehicle ever made...except when it had to crest a hill or take a out telephone pole...

Old 01-30-2008, 01:54 AM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
Only ones I could find that I took from when I was still at the dealer, these were from one of the Hummer Happenings ...

Old 01-31-2008, 01:02 AM
SteelCitySupra is infamous around these parts
If I won the powerball... running one of those through the woods would be at the top of my list.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:09 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Amazing H1 ! Very nice !

Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM
86blackwidow is infamous around these parts
Those are some amazing pictures I especially like the H1 that is going though the water.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by WTRacing
Only ones I could find that I took from when I was still at the dealer, these were from one of the Hummer Happenings ...

Hot Springs... I cut a lot of those trails over there with a chain saw.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by .bg.
Always a fan of the 'real' hummer as well.
I agree. H1's are beasts that is for sure. Those pictures are sweet also.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:05 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice shots!