American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Anybody have a sense what the dealer markup will be on the new ZR1?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sealbeach1
Hey Jamie,

How about posting some pic's of your 66' SS Chevelle?
Which happens to be my all time favorite Chevy.
There is a musclecar thread on 6speed right now and there are some pictures of the car on it.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
scvr6 is infamous around these parts
I know my uncle and cousin have been on a list for 4 years now, they put money down when they got on the list for the zo6. They are getting them for msrp and they are #1 and #2 and they were in the top 5 for the zo6 and they got those for msrp also. I forgot the dealer they are using, some huge corvette dealer.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:33 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie furman
I don't fully agree with the fit and finish of the chevy being bad, I actually think its good! Its just the quality of the material they use in the interior is not up to par with cars of equal value.
I agree. The fit/finish (when one considers that most of the body panels are fiberglass) is actually quite good - as good as my BMW. That said, the orange peel paint is still sub-standard.

Originally Posted by jamie furman
And like I said in another thread, how much better can a ZR1 be than the 75k Z06? If at all?
The brakes are cool, but given the same cooler-like interior (3LZ notwithstanding), not much.