American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

725HP 2007 Shelby Super Snake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:00 AM
luckyluke is infamous around these partsluckyluke is infamous around these parts
725HP 2007 Shelby Super Snake

I picked up my Super Snake. It is an alloy coupe 725hp version. Car is awesome.

Attached Images   
Old 03-27-2008, 12:28 AM
VIPHOON69 is infamous around these parts
looks great nice purchase.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:44 AM
forhamilton is infamous around these parts
lots of hp!

Old 03-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Poisoned Pony is infamous around these parts
holy hell!! That is ALOT of Mustang Muscle!

Old 03-27-2008, 02:54 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Nice ride! Good thing it ain't one of those Super Snakes from those bankrupt *****'s @ Unique Performance!

Old 03-27-2008, 03:39 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Add some race gas and turn the boost up a bit and 800 to the wheels can be had. Jim and his crew already showed this as they got their test vehicle to 811 (if I recall right) to the wheels.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:47 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Nice ride! Please post more pics if you have...

Old 03-27-2008, 06:15 AM
ct1
ct1 is just really nicect1 is just really nicect1 is just really nicect1 is just really nice
Very trick! I love to see guys who appreciate the spectrum of auto offerings rather than simply worshiping at the alter of one brand. In my opinion, it is the marque of one that can genuinely claim "car guy". Good stuff indeed.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:45 AM
frap is infamous around these parts
It's fantastic! I wish we could purchase it in Europe...

Old 03-27-2008, 07:42 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
I didn't know the Super Snake was out yet! That's awesome! Does the 725 hp version still have a Ford factory warranty? I had heard something about the warranty being void on the hi-po version. Fantastic looking car...More pics and driving impressions please!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 07:46 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
gorgeous! In regards to the power, the Super Snake is a GT500 with a larger s/c slapped on right?

Old 03-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Holy ****, that is a lot of horsepower. This is from the factory? Pardon my ignorance on Stangs but that is awesome regardless.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:10 AM
luckyluke is infamous around these partsluckyluke is infamous around these parts
My car was the first customer car. It does not have a warranty with this much power put ow well. Thanks. WIll post more pics this weekend

Originally Posted by alzilla300
I didn't know the Super Snake was out yet! That's awesome! Does the 725 hp version still have a Ford factory warranty? I had heard something about the warranty being void on the hi-po version. Fantastic looking car...More pics and driving impressions please!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
gorgeous! In regards to the power, the Super Snake is a GT500 with a larger s/c slapped on right?

Working together at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and in Dearborn, Ford Racing and Team Shelby developed the aggressive suspension and engine package specifically for the car.

“Mustang enthusiasts are demanding more from both Ford Racing and Shelby Autos” said Jamie Allison, Manager of Ford Racing Performance Group. “The GT500 Super Snake package, with its higher horsepower levels and balanced track-inspired tuning, satisfies those demands and then some … in a uniquely Ford – Shelby way.”

In 1967, Shelby American built one 427-powered GT500 “Super Snake” for Mel Burns Ford. Carroll Shelby drove it at the Goodyear test track for tire promotion film production. That car reached lap speeds of over 150 mph and a top speed of 170 mph. The new Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be equally potent.

“The name ‘Super Snake’ is legendary because the one that Shelby built was the pinnacle of muscle cars in 1967,” added Amy Boylan, president of Shelby Automobiles. “We’re bringing that concept forward 40 years for customers who own a Ford Shelby GT500. We’ll give their car amazing new capabilities.”

Ford Racing and Team Shelby developed the GT500 Super Snake package which will include:
• Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit (SuperPack 600) producing over 600 horsepower and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque
• 6-speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
• Ford Racing performance exhaust system
• Ford Racing Handling Pack offering unique performance suspension tuning including Dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace
• Shelby-designed Alcoa 20-inch wheels
• Ford Racing short-throw shifter
• Baer 6 piston brakes with Shelby cast calipers and larger rotors
• Front brake cooling ducts
• Unique carbon composite hood featuring classic Shelby design
• ‘Shelby’ lettering across the front edge of hood and rear decklid
• 'Super Snake' vehicle badging
• Carroll Shelby signature embroidered headrests and floor mats, and other Shelby designed components
• Official Shelby CSM dash plate

They since added a 725hp version that is what i got

In addition, while the full Super Snake package will be available exclusively through Shelby Automobiles, many of the products comprising the Super Snake package will be available from Shelby Automobiles and Ford Racing starting in June.

Last edited by luckyluke; 03-27-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Funny I was just talking to a friend about this and being a one brand type of huy is like loving only one of your children. They are all different and special. Appreciate the comment

Originally Posted by ct1
Very trick! I love to see guys who appreciate the spectrum of auto offerings rather than simply worshiping at the alter of one brand. In my opinion, it is the marque of one that can genuinely claim "car guy". Good stuff indeed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 725HP 2007 Shelby Super Snake