American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 12:07 PM
stopltracr is infamous around these parts

I just found this forum and everyone here has some beautiful cars. I recently traded a Procharged C6 in on an 04 Viper. It already had HRE wheels, KW V2 Coilovers, and a Corsa Catback. I've added 3.55 gears, Green filters, and a tune. Here are some pics:

Here's my daily driver. It's an 07 TBSS AWD with a Magnacharger, Corsa Sport exhaust, and BOSS wheels.

A bad shot of them together

Last edited by stopltracr; 05-16-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:11 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by stopltracr
I just found this forum and everyone here has some beautiful cars. I recently traded a Procharged C6 in on an 04 Viper. It already had HRE wheels, KW V2 Coilovers, and a Mopar Catback. I've added 3.55 gears, Green filters, and a tune. Here are some pics:

Here's my daily driver. It's an 07 TBSS AWD with a Magnacharger, Corsa Sport exhaust, and BOSS wheels.

A bad shot of them together

Is that from Chicago Motor Cars?

Old 05-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Yep, that's where I got the Viper. I traded them my Procharged C6

Old 05-16-2008, 12:24 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Yep, that's where I got the Viper. I traded them my Procharged C6

I saw the procharged c6. My best friend owned this viper new..(dr. owned.) Its a corsa cat back, and HRE 542R's, and coils.. i ordered all the parts for him. Cleanest car ever. He was inspired by the look of mine...

Loved the exhaust note! Good luck with it, and Welcome to 6speedonline.com

Old 05-16-2008, 12:26 PM
VIPERKILLER is infamous around these parts
Very nice!!! How much power are you putting down?

Old 05-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by SHANKENFELTER
I saw the procharged c6. My best friend owned this viper new..(dr. owned.) Its a corsa cat back, and HRE 542R's, and coils.. i ordered all the parts for him. Cleanest car ever. Loved the exhaust note! Good luck with it, and Welcome to 6speedonline.com
Thanks for the info. I thought it was a Mopar from the tips but I wasn't sure. I wasn't even really serious about getting rid of the C6 but when I saw the Viper on EBAY I couldn't help it. I was wanting to get one that already had some work done and this one came along.

That's a beautiful Viper. Is it turbo'd?

I've never had it dyno'd. I'm going to soon though.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I thought it was a Mopar from the tips but I wasn't sure. I wasn't even really serious about getting rid of the C6 but when I saw the Viper on EBAY I couldn't help it. I was wanting to get one that already had some work done and this one came along.

That's a beautiful Viper. Is it turbo'd?

I've never had it dyno'd. I'm going to soon though.

My Viper was Twin Turbo'd Stroker 522 but I sold it. Yours is basically stock except for the exhaust. Should dyno tad above stock. FYI, you should contact Parin at CMC, he has in the box Supercharger kit for that Viper motor...

Ryan

Old 05-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by SHANKENFELTER
My Viper was Twin Turbo'd Stroker 522 but I sold it. Yours is basically stock except for the exhaust. Should dyno tad above stock. FYI, you should contact Parin at CMC, he has in the box Supercharger kit for that Viper motor...

Ryan
I'll give him a call about that. Thanks.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:03 PM
I called him and he said that the kit is for a Ram SRT10. Any idea what it would take to make it work on a Viper? It looks like I would need all new intake tubing, aftercooler mount, intercooler mount, and possibly a new piggyback ECU if the Ram has a different tune.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I like your DD. I think is a lot of fun to drive it every day

Old 05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
JROW is infamous around these parts
Nice car, love the wheels, they match your top perfect.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:31 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Welcome dude.