American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

SPF Shelby Daytona Coupe for sale...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Black V12 is infamous around these parts
Talking SPF Shelby Daytona Coupe for sale...

... it's for sale at Park Place Motors and just wanted to let you know it has been well cared-for, never spent a night outside its climate-controlled garage, never seen rain, etc. Fantastic car, Roush motor, T56, functional side pipes. However, with other additions to the garage and house and so forth, something had to go, and it was the Shelby. If anyone on 6speed is looking for a particularly nice one, this is it. Still under 1000 miles and ordered in Viper Steel Gray with a black half cove and it has a custom crosshatch leather interior. Car is not on consignment, I have no interest in the deal except finding a good home for a car I ordered and owned for a year. Designed by Peter Brock (designer of the original Daytona Coupe), suspension by Bob Negstad (designer of the original race cars' suspensions), built in South Africa in the same factory that builds the Noble supercars. Loved its whole life, hopefully it will find a new owner who appreciates it.

If it weren't for my 997 GT3 and other toys, I'd have kept her...

Last edited by Black V12; 06-04-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:36 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Shame, if this were black or blue i'd be seriously interested, i'm actually headed to Superformance in a couple of weeks time.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:54 PM
prpsebuilt is infamous around these parts
I am very interested, well my father is. I have a 07 z06 and he has been looking for a Daytona Coupe for some time, please drop me a line 703-999-6677.

Brian

Old 06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
That thing is sick man!

Old 06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be interested, but only if that dude would wear a bigger watch.

Sweet car!

Old 06-05-2008, 09:29 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
man, I saw almost an IDENTICAL coupe the other day in Cali w/ the plate "UNRL 66"...was absolutely gorgeous

Old 06-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Thats amazing.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:04 PM
BeastRides101 is infamous around these parts
Very cool car, I bet that thing rolls....

Old 06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
How is the side exhuast functional and not just for looks? That used to be the biggest downfall to those cars. Nice reproduction of the original though.

Last edited by Hllywood; 06-05-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:37 PM
jnbr19867 is infamous around these parts
Like your Bell & Ross time piece!

Old 06-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Gorgeous Daytona. Love it!

Old 06-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Hllywood
How is the side exhuast functional and not just for looks? That used to be the biggest downfall to those cars. Nice reproduction of the original though.
Side exhaust on this car (serial #0121) is *not* just for looks, it's an exhaust exit to the side pipes right off the headers. I ordered the car from the factory with functional side exhaust, there is no H-pipe and no rear exhaust system. The exhaust you see is straight off the headers and is the functional exhaust system.

Old 06-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
beautiful car!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Thanks for all the kind comments, hope she finds a good home. Would love to see her stay in the 6speedonline "family" so I can keep track of her, but I know that probably won't happen. It's a nice thought, though.

Here's a video of me driving the car that was put up on YouTube about 9 months ago... might give you a little bit of an idea of how the car is on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuI5co__tEQ

Old 06-07-2008, 02:55 PM
289FIA_Cobra is infamous around these parts
That is a nicely done up SPF Coupe. I almost pulled the trigger to build a FFR coupe but couldn't really justify the extra cost. I've seen great examples of the coupe and yours looks like a great looking interior to match the exterior. Flawless. Roush engines sounds at home in it too!!!!

Good luck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SPF Shelby Daytona Coupe for sale...