American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Underground Racings Twin Turbo GT Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Kevin
Are these just bolts on or does the engine needs reinforcement?
This system is custom fabricated to the GT. No engine upgrade was done on this one. The race version we are building on the next one will have upgraded billet internals with billet main caps. WE look to make well over 1000rw with that one..

Old 07-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Good deal I hope he decides to keep it.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:15 PM
AirMax95 is infamous around these parts
Nice build!

Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cornfed
Good deal I hope he decides to keep it.

I just hope he will race it.. That Viper will do great things!

Old 07-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Lowell@ETW is infamous around these parts
Looks great. What size turbos?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
kumar75150 is infamous around these parts
sick

Old 07-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks to all for the compliments.. Let me start by saying that this system with the Billet CNC intake is going to be $29,500. This system will have an industry leading 2 year 24,000 mile warrantee. There will be some options. The options will depend on what you are going to be doing worth the GT. Keep in mind like our Vipers these system will be one off custom fabricated to each car. We have always done this because there are nuances to each vehicle that can be accounted for as it is fabricated on your car.

Other options will be how loud or quiet you want it.. So we can do different things with the exhaust. We will have a nice line of turbo's to choose from again depending on what you do with it or you driving style. There are also ECU options.
When we started this project the first thing I wanted to do was a custom billet CNC intake. We had it made where we could hide the idle control valve, vacuum lines and other necessities that were visible on the stock set up. We were looking for a cleaner presentation which I believe we achieved.

There will be a few options on the intake as well to allow for personal preference.

1) CNC finish
2) Polished CNC finish
3) High show polish " which will remove the CNC marks."
One of the only problems with this system is that when you are driving you can't but help to stare in the rear view mirror and see the sunlight glaring off of the Billet intake and the Tial billet blow off valves, it looks incredible. I will post a picture from that view shortly.
We liked the Polished CNC finish... My preference was to match the CNC A-arms from the factory.. WE are also in the process of finishing up the CNC coil covers that will match the intake. They will say " POWERED BY UNDERGROUND RACING"
Like our Vipers all hot side will be heat coated and all cold side will be show polished. All piping will be stainless steel.
We will be starting on or 2rd and 3th GT soon.. I will keep the interested up to date on changes and upgrades.
We do carry the Penske suspension for these GT's and we are also HRE wheel distributors.
We plan to do some great things with these Twin Turbo GT's. Just like our TT Vipers, we are highly motivated to use the latest technologies and highest quality materials available. Videos coming soon.
Call or email anytime..
Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

Last edited by Underground Racing; 07-16-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Nice info Keith.

Would you estimate a turnaround time for installation and tuning if someone wants to do this in the near future?

Old 07-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kumar75150
Nice info Keith.

Would you estimate a turnaround time for installation and tuning if someone wants to do this in the near future?
If it is scheduled right one month or less!

Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 AM
OC_crook is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by prpsebuilt
I see a ton of supercars in my area (ashburn va) that have Montana tags, is this a property tax thing ? BTW incredible looking GT
I was wondering the same thing. There is a white Ford GT around me with montana tags also.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:30 AM
JAMESZ is infamous around these parts
I see a ton of supercars in my area (ashburn va) that have Montana tags, is this a property tax thing ? BTW incredible looking GT
Set-up a LLC, it's a way to avoid taxes. There is a Lawyer in Montana that sets up LLC's for clients so they can avoid their state taxes on larger ticket items, or as an insurance policy to protect certain possessions. Anyone with a Montana LLC is considered a Montana state resident, just like any other resident, so you don't have to pay any sales tax.

Last edited by JAMESZ; 07-17-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM
prpsebuilt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JAMESZ
Set-up a LLC, it's a way to avoid taxes. There is a Lawyer in Montana that sets up LLC's for clients so they can avoid their state taxes on larger ticket items, or as an insurance policy to protect certain possessions. Anyone with a Montana LLC is considered a Montana state resident, just like any other resident, so you don't have to pay any sales tax.
How can I get in touch with this Lawyer ?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 AM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
sweet pics

Old 07-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Z06CAB is infamous around these parts
very nicely done.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM
How can I get in touch with this Lawyer ?
http://www.mtvehicles.com/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racings Twin Turbo GT Pictures