American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Saleen Mustang Ultimate Bad Boy Edition 1 of 15 Made (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:36 AM
UBB
UBB is infamous around these parts
If you email me at maverick.porter@gmail.com I can send you the spec sheet and other pics if you require .

Old 08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
AJ_AZ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AmexBlackG5
Besides the production numbers what else makes this car special?

I have a saleen extreme (not bad boy ) pretty much same thing. but it is just a fast *** mustang that is fun to drive. alot of HP and torque that stands out.

I bought my saleen extreme over a new body z06. rare, looks better and sounds better

Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Todd157k is infamous around these parts
ummm... I was at Cars n Coffee in Vegas this weekend and a guy there had a "Super Snake". I'm not that familiar with all the flavors of Mustangs, but that one was posted as 700hp. ??

Attached Images    
Old 08-20-2008, 10:47 PM
UBB
UBB is infamous around these parts
Ubb mustang

The saleen is a fun mustang and they sponsored me last year ,I liked the car they gave me, but it did not handle that well it was quick but had several weak points, one being the GM single plate clutch and the tremac box was slow to change however its still good
I got the idea from them and created my own I wanted more power and handling so started building the Ultimate bad boy so if you double what you have in your saleen and make it handle it is wicked .

Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Kwame@z1 is infamous around these parts
[quote=UBB;1996861]Saleen built that car for the great american run and it was very quick there is a fox news report on you tube ,only 11 were built and sold because ford could not supply any more black chassis in time for the race I think the saleen in the picture was chassis number 01 of the 11 built
Performance outfitters who are selling the car are a first class outfit who really know there stuff great people to deal with.

+1 David Symington, in my opinion the best audio installer in the nation bar none. Mike Belanger is also a great guy as well very knowledgeable and helpful, these guys definitely know there stuff.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-27-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
Originally Posted by Kwame@z1
+1 David Symington, in my opinion the best audio installer in the nation bar none. Mike Belanger is also a great guy as well very knowledgeable and helpful, these guys definitely know there stuff.
As the latest addition to the Performance Outfitters Group, I agree on the +1 for David and Mike. I have known both of them for years prior to joining the team here and what they come up with for installations on a daily basis is amazing!!! I have been putting many hours into our new website which should be launched in the next week or two which will highlight many of our latest and greatest installations to date. Till then, happy motoring!!!

Brian

Old 10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Car is def nice...

but yeah..."one of a kind" and "unique" and "limited edition" are not words associated to ANY mustang. No matter what you do it looks like everyone else's....with maybe one exception..Eleanor is still Eleanor...but bad boy, cobra, shelby, super snake, saleen, whatever...its still a mustang. I kinda feel the same way about corvettes.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Its a Mustang. What more can I say? Every mullet boy and his brother has one. When Saleen was orignially formed, they were truely concerned on limited edition performance cars. Not production line "pop em' out as fast as you can" cars. Its sad to see thats they way they turned out.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GSlider
Its a Mustang. What more can I say? Every mullet boy and his brother has one. When Saleen was orignially formed, they were truely concerned on limited edition performance cars. Not production line "pop em' out as fast as you can" cars. Its sad to see thats they way they turned out.

I think it alright for Saleen, SVT, and Shelby to think of the working person and give us affordable toys like they have been doing!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Stevenh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by UBB
Its the quickest car I have ever built and bad enough to make the hairs stand up on my back when you hit the floor with the gas pedal .
And the bonus is it will handle and stop .
That tells me absolutely nothing... Can you tell us more about the motor and what makes this any different than a standard Mustang GT?

Old 05-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
looks great!

Old 05-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
She is still for sale, if anyone or if you know of anyone that might be interested in helping me move this car, please PM me. Anyone that helps the sale along, i.e. we sell the car off your referral or you are involved in a specific way, you will get a commission from me.

Brian

Old 05-05-2009, 09:06 AM
ragazzi_07 is infamous around these parts
nice car