American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

APS TT Z06 (Cartek Tune)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:39 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
APS TT Z06 (Cartek Tune)

Here are a few pictures of my Cartek tuned APS TT Z06, 652whp and 624rwtq @6lbs of boost. I just installed a Pfadt coilover suspension and sway bar package and the car is on rails. The person I bought the car from had the car shipped to APS in Australia where they did everything, this is the actual car on the airpowersystems.com website. After purchasing the car I took it to Cartek for a full inspection and retune and extracted a few more horses.

Here is a list of the package:
  • Twin 600 HP GT3582R true ball bearing liquid cooled turbochargers for bulletproof boost
  • Custom APS Turbocharger end housings for extreme efficiency and in a super compact package
  • Twin huge 44mm TIAL external wastegates for rock-steady boost pressure
  • Extreme Performance Twin Pump, Full Return, Constant Differential Pressure Fuel System for Ultra High horsepower at high boost pressures
  • Teflon lined stainless steel braided fuel lines for high fuel flow and added protection
  • Mandrel formed and TIG welded 304 grade stainless steel twin 3" exhaust system for huge horsepower and a symphony of turbocharged sound
  • Extreme Duty APS engine oil cooler for total peace of mind
  • Twin APS vertical flow bar and plate intercoolers for massive levels of chilled charge air
  • Twin APS air intakes for free and easy breathing
  • Twin APS dual vent blow off valves for the ultimate in boost response
  • No cutting of stock body for peace of mind
  • Inconel turbine wheel and Ni-Resist turbine housing for the ultimate in high exhaust gas temperature longevity
  • Hi Performance Gasoline Spec turbochargers completely eliminates the limitations of regular diesel spec turbochargers commonly found in aftermarket turbo systems

Last edited by TonyNJ; 10-05-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Tony sick as hell man, have you had much time in the car at all, how is it? I was in Raudels Z06 and it was pretty crazy, well he made it crazy cause he's crazy LOLLLL!

Hope all is well man.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:44 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Here it is in Australia being tuned.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Tony sick as hell man, have you had much time in the car at all, how is it? I was in Raudels Z06 and it was pretty crazy, well he made it crazy cause he's crazy LOLLLL!

Hope all is well man.

Martin, how are you man? I'm doing well thanks. It's impressive how hard this thing pull's compared to my 996TT. Totally different from the 996 also, I kind of miss my 996TT but this car is a blast.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:00 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Martin, how are you man? I'm doing well thanks. It's impressive how hard this thing pull's compared to my 996TT. Totally different from the 996 also, I kind of miss my 996TT but this car is a blast.
Awesome man, I want a ride next time we meet up, there will probably be another ER run in November

Old 10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Awesome man, I want a ride next time we meet up, there will probably be another ER run in November
Better yet, you drive and I'll hang on.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:19 PM
MiamiIS350 is infamous around these parts
How do you get the car to put the power down to wheels without spinning through all the gears? Planning to run some wider stickier tires on it?

Great looking car btw.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Tony- the car looks sick bro. How many coats of wax you got on there already.lol .....the bottom is so clean too. I can definitely see you pamper it more than you drive it.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Better yet, you drive and I'll hang on.
fine we'll trade driving time That thing must be FAST!

Old 10-06-2008, 01:49 AM
KandyRedCoi is infamous around these parts
bad *** Vette...but not diggin the wheels

Old 10-06-2008, 05:48 AM
Originally Posted by MiamiIS350
How do you get the car to put the power down to wheels without spinning through all the gears? Planning to run some wider stickier tires on it?

Great looking car btw.

I plan on running some hoosier's, the biggest problem right now is putting the power down.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Tony- the car looks sick bro. How many coats of wax you got on there already.lol .....the bottom is so clean too. I can definitely see you pamper it more than you drive it.

Thanks bro, when are we doing your car?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:51 AM
fine we'll trade driving time That thing must be FAST!

I'm down with that!!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi
bad *** Vette...but not diggin the wheels

I hear you, but I bought it with those. I'll probably go with an all black race set-up.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 AM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
That is such a sick machine!!!! I think the whole package, wheels etc. look amazing. I like how you got rid of the leafs. The Pfadt suspension is the best of the best.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: APS TT Z06 (Cartek Tune)