American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

209mph in the Ford GT Supercar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Banned
evscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the rough
209mph in the Ford GT Supercar "Video"

Last month we took delivery of the Ford GT and Heffner did the 750 upgrade. Here is the video of the top speed run.

It was amazing how well the car handled at these speeds. I would of loved to have gone faster but the road did not agree with me.

Here is attempt #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjoGZ-BJ-kM

And here is the 209mph run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaSNcvq3Lx8

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

Last edited by evscarbrokerage; 01-07-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:46 PM
TT 955 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by evscarbrokerage
Last month we took delivery of the Ford GT and Heffner did the 750 upgrade. Here is the video of the top speed run.

It was amazing how well the car handled at these speeds. I would of loved to have gone faster but the road did not agree with me.

Here is attempt #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjoGZ-BJ-kM

And here is the 209mph run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaSNcvq3Lx8

crazy run...keep it safe!!

Old 01-07-2009, 01:20 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT 955
crazy run...keep it safe!!
^^ I agree.

After nearly hitting a deer during a quick nighttime run a couple of years ago, I keep all my significant speeding to daylight hours only.

FWIW.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by HIRISC
^^ I agree.

After nearly hitting a deer during a quick nighttime run a couple of years ago, I keep all my significant speeding to daylight hours only.

FWIW.

very true! I'm not judging him. I've done the same thing a few times. I don't mind high speed runs on the highway just make sure no other cars or people are around!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned
evscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TT 955
very true! I'm not judging him. I've done the same thing a few times. I don't mind high speed runs on the highway just make sure no other cars or people are around!!!
It was 4am on a long desolate road. I drove up and down the road 6 or 7 times before finally doing it. No cars on the road.

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

Last edited by evscarbrokerage; 01-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
It was 4am on a long desolate road. I drove up and down the road 6 or 7 times before finally doing it. No cars on the road.
cars you can see - animals will pop out of nowhere at those speeds

it is best to do those kind of runs in the daylight

it is very hard to find an open road with enough room to do this

Old 01-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by AtomicZ

I know, It's a new car for me and got a little excited. You kind of forget about all possible and deadly situations. Afterward I thanked God for keeping me and my best friend safe.

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
nice stuff caleb... just keep it in the daylight at those speeds, you want to see it all!!

THe FGT is an animal huh

Old 01-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Brucem
nice stuff caleb... just keep it in the daylight at those speeds, you want to see it all!!

THe FGT is an animal huh
Thank you sir.

Last time I did it in the day though I was arrested for speeding, reckless driving and speeding to elude.

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

Old 01-07-2009, 11:32 AM

good run...badass ride!!

Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Thank you sir.

Last time I did it in the day though I was arrested for speeding, reckless driving and speeding to elude.
Yes running from the cops... ALWAYS a bad idea... just pull over and get what you had coming... if you run...well you know what happens

Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AtomicZ

Agreed.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Brucem
Yes running from the cops... ALWAYS a bad idea... just pull over and get what you had coming... if you run...well you know what happens
Here is the story behind it.

My best friend was driving the Ferrari F430 Spyder and I was Driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera.

We were driving down I75 south towards the Orlando and I'd say were about 50 Miles south of Atlanta when both of our radars flickered a KA Warning. We didn't think anything of it cause the signal wasn't strong. So we kept driving with speeds exceeding 160mph for 50 + miles.

After we were topping a hill both our radars went off again and I went from 130+ down to 70mph in less than 3 seconds!! according to dooley county."Thank God for CCB"

The radar signal kept getting stronger and as we topped the next hill Dooley County sheriffs dept has set up a road block.

I quickly got into the right lane and my best friend was in front of me, I pulled off into the rest area and that's were dooley county informed me that GSP has been pursuing us for over 50 miles.

4 Dooley County Sheriffs cars quickly surrounded me and asked me to turn the car off and informed that GSP had been following us for 50 miles and we had blown through 4 road blocks and GSP officer ran out of gas on chase.

And they asked me to follow them back to the police station, which was the next exit up. They already took my ID. So I wasn't going to run.

So While I was following them, I quickly took off all my jewelry and the Bandanna I had around my neck.

GSP arrested my bestfriend at the next exit.
"Which happened to be where the sheriffs headquarters was"

After arriving at the police station I quickly tried to befriend all the police I could, by showing them the cars, letting them take pics, etc....

My best friend was dropped off by GSP in the rear of the building for processing.

And GSP left, I thought I was off the hook and it turned out I wasn't... They thought Dooley county was going to write my tickets. So I was under arrest briefly after. But they were super nice and let me hang out in the break room under supervision of a police officer.

I really felt bad that my best friend and I were arrested for the same thing, But i was able to keep my freedoms, Including my phone which I was able to post that we were arrested. Thank God for Blackberry's.

So after 6+ hours, we finally bailed ourselves out of jail and were on the road again.

So our normal 5 hour drive to Orlando took 17 hours.

We both had our speeds lowered to 125 in a 70 and Reckless Driving.

And we made to Orlando for another court date that was scheduled for Monday and all this took place on Saturday.

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

Last edited by evscarbrokerage; 01-07-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Here is the story behind it.

My best friend was driving the Ferrari F430 Spyder and I was Driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera.

We were driving down I75 south towards the Orlando and I'd say were about 50 Miles south of Atlanta when both of our radars flickered a KA Warning. We didn't think anything of it cause the signal wasn't strong. So we kept driving with speeds exceeding 160mph for 50 + miles.

After we were topping a hill both our radars went off again and I went from 130+ down to 70mph in less than 3 seconds!! according to dooley county."Thank God for CCB"

The radar signal kept getting stronger and as we topped the next hill Dooley County sheriffs dept has set up a road block.

I quickly got into the right lane and my best friend was in front of me, I pulled off into the rest area and that's were dooley county informed me that GSP has been pursuing us for over 50 miles.

4 Dooley County Sheriffs cars quickly surrounded me and asked me to turn the car off and informed that GSP had been following us for 50 miles and we had blown through 4 road blocks and GSP officer ran out of gas on chase.

And they asked me to follow them back to the police station, which was the next exit up. They already took my ID. So I wasn't going to run.

So While I was following them, I quickly took off all my jewelry and the Bandanna I had around my neck.

GSP arrested my bestfriend at the next exit.
"Which happened to be where the sheriffs headquarters was"

After arriving at the police station I quickly tried to befriend all the police I could, by showing them the cars, letting them take pics, etc....

My best friend was dropped off by GSP in the rear of the building for processing.

And GSP left, I thought I was off the hook and it turned out I wasn't... They thought Dooley county was going to write my tickets. So I was under arrest briefly after. But they were super nice and let me hang out in the break room under supervision of a police officer.

I really felt bad that my best friend and I were arrested for the same thing, But i was able to keep my freedoms, Including my phone which I was able to post that we were arrested. Thank God for Blackberry's.

So after 6+ hours, we finally bailed ourselves out of jail and were on the road again.

So our normal 5 hour drive to Orlando took 17 hours.

We both had our speeds lowered to 125 in a 70 and Reckless Driving.

And we made to Orlando for another court date that was scheduled for Monday and all this took place on Saturday.

Caleb AKA Stunt Man

damn...sounds like some smokey and the bandit ****

Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
FormulaC30 is infamous around these parts
209 on video haha its a good thing they could not focus the camera on his face talk about self incrimination lol

anyway crazy fast but yeah keep it safe ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 209mph in the Ford GT Supercar