American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Viper SRT-10 ACR, Now Wikipedia officially one of the fastest cars in the world)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ORYX
The Radical SR8 shouldn't be considered a production vehicile for road use. Open wheel chasis, no amenities, no doors, etc... It should be classified under something else.

Agreed, The racidal should not be in it. Try riding that to the food store.

Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by snakebitten
Apparently I got a little carried away trying to show the specialness of the ACR's effort and have ruffled feathers unintentionally Ive seen the Viper chassis in pics way back in 95 and from the reactions of some serious racers it is a stout, race ready chassis so I concur. Come on it handles 1500hp/1900tq without the absolute need for a roll cage or the chassis bending. I meant that "comparatively" its a low tech means of going stink fast compared to the techno wizards that populate the Ring list.
No Pun intended.. I understand what you were trying to say.

Last edited by Immanuel; 06-24-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: a
Old 06-24-2009, 05:17 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool

Originally Posted by Immanuel
Agreed, The racidal should not be in it. Try riding that to the food store.
We built one road worthy at my old shop. Fiberglassed a cokpit cover and everything. Fully road legal inspected @ the state DMV.

This was of course, not an SR8. But a Hayabusa powered 2 seater Radical.

Street car, no way. Anyone that trys to push it as so, has no idea what they are talking about. It's fun on the street, but it doesn't do your lower back any favors after 10 minutes of New England roads.

ACR is easily one of the best cars out there bar none. But Wikipedia is a PUBLIC encyclopedia. I can go on right now and manuever that list any way I please.

Last edited by BAD ASS TA WS6; 06-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
What a car...

Old 06-29-2009, 08:18 PM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
Using the ACR like it was meant to be used!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edWA-Ze-92w

Old 07-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Spdrcrj is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ACRJUD
Heres a pic of my ol' 2 valve per cylinder, low tech 10 banger. It puts a smile on my face every time I see it an drive it.

shoot....it put a smile on my face just seeing the picture. LOL

Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Banned
I now wonder how the furture ACR's will be like. The Angry beast lives on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Banned
Juan I bumped this so you can see. And show Paul.