American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

The FRC's... ALOT OF PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:10 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics and group of cars......but why the close up of the white Vette with black smudges and scrapes?

-just sayin

+ rep

Old 01-27-2010, 07:40 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Nice pics and group of cars......but why the close up of the white Vette with black smudges and scrapes?

-just sayin

+ rep
Showing that he actually uses it, unlike a lot of the posers around....

Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR

Good call.........posing is bad

-just sayin

Old 01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Well thats awesome man. I hope it's as nice a he says it is too. I do like these cars alot as well. I'll be seeing all the cars this weekend as we'll be working on the cars, hopefully i'll have a minute to pop of some pics.
Forgot to post that I looked at that LT4. It wasn't anything like the seller described. He was willing to go down on price, $11,500 which is cheap. But I want a mint LT4 to hold on to, and this wasn't that. Oh well....the search continues.
I must say though, I drove it, and was impressed. While I'm used to a 500 RWHP Z06 the thing had some nice low end grunt and sounded great for a stock car. What do good drivers get out of the LT4's? Seemed like an easy high 12 second car.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by UMADBRO

-just sayin

+ rep
(the first and only time I let my pops drive my vette,... he scuffed up the front bumper. He's used to the snub nose of the FD RX7,..not the long nose of the vette)

...that said...I feel you but,... like mentioned, this car is used, probably harder then the majority of any two vehicles on here. I used to race this car on the street, every single day, double time on weekends. It was a daily driver for some time as well until a year ago. Since then, it's been used alot less, and only for certain purposes/callouts. It's a money maker,...and an ego killer. It's not supposed to be pretty. My car will never be a show car.....

...but,.... the car will eventually be painted. I will eventually have a new front end, I will eventually have new wider front and rear fenders,... tail section,.. hood,... etc. Soo,.. one day it'll look all shiney cute and cuddly,... until then, the money invested into my car, is invested to speed parts to make it go faster, turn better, and brake quicker. You know, the important things.

Besides,.... never heard a female complain about the paint finish of my ride.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Exactly. Nuff said.

Forgot to post that I looked at that LT4. It wasn't anything like the seller described. He was willing to go down on price, $11,500 which is cheap. But I want a mint LT4 to hold on to, and this wasn't that. Oh well....the search continues.
I must say though, I drove it, and was impressed. While I'm used to a 500 RWHP Z06 the thing had some nice low end grunt and sounded great for a stock car. What do good drivers get out of the LT4's? Seemed like an easy high 12 second car.

I'd say high 12's is easily attainable with an LT4, good driver, and a decent tire. We've beaten all kinds of LS1's that we raced back in the day with a cold air, tune, and removed rear mufflers.

I did take a few more pics but my labtop died and I am haveing a hard time retrieving the pictures,... I am posting this from work.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 PM
JFrazier is infamous around these parts
Frc ftw!

Old 02-04-2010, 05:15 AM
sexy beotch

Old 02-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Sebastian is infamous around these parts
sexy beotch
Whats a Fixed Roof Coupe?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Exactly. Nuff said.

I'd say high 12's is easily attainable with an LT4, good driver, and a decent tire. We've beaten all kinds of LS1's that we raced back in the day with a cold air, tune, and removed rear mufflers.

I did take a few more pics but my labtop died and I am haveing a hard time retrieving the pictures,... I am posting this from work.
I thought high 12's would be easy. Still looking, there is nothing with low mileage anywhere for now.

Post up some more LT4 pics when you can....

Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Originally Posted by Sebastian
Whats a Fixed Roof Coupe?

ha.

Are you serious?... not to be a dick but, you have Z06 in your sig,... so that why i'd imagine that you knew what the frcs where.

But, if you truly do not know,... in 1999 they came out with a entry level Corvette, that was designed as a less optioned, "cheaper" corvette. It also happened to be more rigid then the targa brother, and vert sister, therefore making it a great track car. GM threw a few more options at it in 2000,... then in 2001, they discontinued that FRC,.... and rebadged it with an emblew we know as Z06. Obviuosly they made the car better as well for the transition but, it's the same car.

Since then, the C6 Z06, and C6 ZR1,... are now the modern Fixed Roof Coupes,... as in rigid, fixed roof's.

..but something tells me your pulling our chains.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:47 AM
I thought high 12's would be easy. Still looking, there is nothing with low mileage anywhere for now.

Post up some more LT4 pics when you can....

HIgh 12's would be easy. No doubt. Going up to vero this weekend. If you feel like taking a ride, your more thne welcome to come and check out the shop and the C4's that we have there to maybe give you a better opinion of a near in plastic collectors(very low miles), and the other LT4 we have, which is a mid mile vette.

Let me know

Old 02-05-2010, 05:12 PM
HIgh 12's would be easy. No doubt. Going up to vero this weekend. If you feel like taking a ride, your more thne welcome to come and check out the shop and the C4's that we have there to maybe give you a better opinion of a near in plastic collectors(very low miles), and the other LT4 we have, which is a mid mile vette.

Let me know
Thanks so much for the offer man. But I will be at Disney Saturday and Super Bowl party central Sunday....

Old 02-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Give me an email, i'll send pics easier like that since I can't view them on my work pc, my home one died on me,....so it'll be easier for me just to forward pics to you.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Give me an email, i'll send pics easier like that since I can't view them on my work pc, my home one died on me,....so it'll be easier for me just to forward pics to you.
I need another car like a need a hole in my head, but for some reason I want a LT4 C4. I think 'cause they were the shiz when I was in HS.

Thanks bro. YanksJets76@aim.com....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The FRC's... ALOT OF PICS