American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

White 2010 ZR1!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:15 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
White 2010 ZR1!!!

I have one on order and it arrived, should i take it? its absolutely loaded, but im worried about the market on these things. what do you guys think?!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:59 AM
fastz33 is infamous around these parts
do itttttttttttt

Old 09-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
You only live once.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:42 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
If your asking I wouldnt....you and I both know this markets Weak....

Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 AM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Didn't you say you had one before? If you didn't like it then, I wouldn't buy another because this isn't all that much different

Old 09-18-2009, 07:50 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
IDK, white Vettes' are my weakness! I would do it.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 AM
ZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant future
You either buy it because you want it and will drive it, or you buy it to put it up for a long time. Today's "market" doesn't mean much in this equation, IMO.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
ZR1 has been holding resale value very well. Supply hasn't quite met demand, and most of the dealers with them as inventory tend to want more than MSRP. The white ones will be very desirable, just like the white Ron Fellows Z06 still is.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:24 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Very hard to say how they will hold. There aren't enough of them around for them to really take a hit.

I still haven't seen one in New England, I've only seenone in Houston at LMP.

It could be the last of the crazy HP cars from Detroit the way things are going.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:15 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
I haven't seen a ZR-1 on the road here in So Cal, yet. Although, it could be that I'm not looking hard enough.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 AM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
They're beautiful in white.. 2010's also have launch control. If you have the money, why not?

Old 09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
acr-c is infamous around these parts
Are you buying it hoping that it will actually appreciate in value? If yes, then we would need to know how long you are going to hold it. Are you just thinking of buying it and turning around to sell it and make a few bucks? That won't happen right now as they have been out too long for that strategy to work. I guess I really don't know what your point is.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:27 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
IMO, the market will/has started to drop on these.. Many have gone for under MSRP.

That said, it's the performance bargain of a lifetime and the white does look badass.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:13 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
If I recall he's already had one, and did like it. Probably just sold it to scoop that fine F430 he had also

Old 09-19-2009, 07:20 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Definitely go for it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White 2010 ZR1!!!